we ditched you! mwahahahaha

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes i heard a knock on the door. That must be Peyton! I walked over to the door and opened it, to see Peyton and Austin and whispering about something. When they saw me, they both stopped talking. Peyton had a smirk on her face, and Austin. Was. Blushing!

The Austin Michael Walker was blushing! I wonder what he was blushing about?

"Um.... hey guys?" I said as more of a question.

Peyton's smirk grew. "Oh! Hey Marisa! I was just talking to Austin-" she started, but Austin cut her off.

"About nothing! We were talking about nothing", he said. Now, me being friends with Austin means I knew he was lying through his teeth. But I didn't pressure him about it at all, seeing he was uncomfortable...

'Woah, woah, woah' my inner self thought. 'Since when do you care if they're uncomfortable or not? You freaking made Jay tell you who his 8th grade crush was, by threatening to rip off his baby maker!'

Well... I'm more mature now.

'uh-huh. yeah. ok. you know what you are' my conscious said.

Oh, really? What am I then? Enlighten me.

'you..... like him' they said.

That's when my mind froze. Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no! I don't like him. No, no, no, no!

'yes you do, Marisa. Just face the fa-'

"Marisa! Are you listening?" Peyton yelled loudly, making me jump.

"Um..... no" I said, "Sorry! I barely got any sleep, and I can't focus."

She sighed and said, "It's ok. I said that Austin is driving you to school, because 1) he's here right now and 2) my car is a two-seater, and I have to go pick up Alex. She texted me three minutes ago, saying she got a flat tire."

I gulped, looking at the motorcycle. Oh, no.

"No!" I said, shaking my head "no, no, no, no! No way in hell are you going to put me on that death trap!"

They started laughing. "Oh, really?" Austin said amused.

"Really", I replied crossing my arms.

-----1 minute later-----

"I fucking hate you guys", I said putting the helmet on.

Peyton and Austin started chuckling. "See ya later, babe!" Peyton yelled to me, while walking away.

I just scoffed and said, "Shut. Up!"

Austin smirked and said, "now, if you get scared just hold on tight. But don't get too touchy."

I just growled and got on the motorcycle.

This is gonna end badly.

-------20 minutes later--------

"You can get off now", Austin said, chuckling. I slapped him in the head, and got off. "Ouch! What was that for?" He yelled out.

"For going 2,000 miles an hour, you idiot!" I yelled. When I said that, he smirked.

"You know you loved it", he said wiggling his eyebrows. I just threw the helmet at him and started walking the other direction. "Hey!" He laughed out, "wait up!"

I groaned, but stopped walking. Just when I thought we were basically best friends, he goes back to being an annoying bastard.

"What?" I yelled at him, putting my right hand on my forehead. "What do you possibly want?"