we ditched you! mwahahahaha

Chapter 18: We ditched you! mwahahahaha

________________________________________________

"Marisa, you big fat bum! Get out of bed, and get dressed!" Ethan yelled in a nasally voice, trying to make it sound like his mom's probably.

"Shut up, Ethan! Go away!" I yelled back. then I heard the door creak open. "Ethan i swear on my own grave. If you touch me, I will rip your balls off!" I yelled annoyed, "just give me five more minutes! PLEASE!"

I heard someone chuckle and rip the blankets off me, making me instantly cold. "Get your lazy ass up", I heard Kade say. I threw a pillow at where i heard the voice.

"Ouch! What the f-" Darren started, but cut himself off just in time.

I groaned and put my face in my pillow and started saying cuss words into it. "ge da fqu ut of ma woom!" I yelled at them. then they all started laughing. ha-ha. We'll see what's funny when I hit you in the face.

"Marissa, dear. we don't know what her saying honey", Austin said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I screamed into my pillow for a good minute, then, when I felt relaxed, I slowly moved the pillow from my face and said in an expressionless voice, "get the hell out of my room, before I rip your heads off and feed them to lions."

They snickered, but still left. When i could hear that they weren't anywhere here the room, I hopped out of bed and took a shower. After that, I brushed my teeth and hair, did my make-up, and randomly put on some black skinny jeans, with a blue t-shirt and went down stairs.

Today was school, and word was going around that we were having two new kids at school! Yes! Now people could finally leave me alone! It's been like 3 months now, and people still think of me as the new kid. I just don't understand!

When I got down the stairs and into the kitchen, I saw a sticky note on the fridge that said-

Hey Marisa! so... um.... we ditched you..... hahahahahahaha! Have fun at home!! Mom's gonna kill ya! bye! ;) :D

- the guys

Those little butt holes! Ugh! I thought to myself. I'm going to bury them six feet under... while they're alive.... and watch them suffer..... yeah..... that's what I'll do....

If only I actually could do all of that....

I got my phone out and randomly pressed one of the girls phone numbers, and that happened to be Peytons.

"Yo!" she said, trying to sound like a ganster.

I chuckled. "Hey! Hey, um... can you, um... come pick me up, by chance?" I asked nervously.

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"...... let me guess... the boys?" she finally said.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Yeah. The boys...." I said.

"Ok, hang on kid. I'm commin' right now. Be there in 5" Peyton said.

"Alright", I drawled.

"I wuv woo!" Peyton muzed into the phone.

I laughed. "I wuv woo too!" I muzed.

"See ya, kid", she said hanging up. I chuckled, shaking my head again. Sometimes I just dont understand her.

I went over to the cabnet and got some cheerios out, then got some cold milk and a bowl with a spoon. When i made my cereal, i walked over to where the table was and starting eating, waiting for Peyton to come.