Chapter 15: New Territory

Start from the beginning

Her whole body arched into their touch, Ash’s face was smashed into her breasts as he sucked fiercely on her nipple, while he tried to keep her on the bed.

“More.” Her raspy voice roared, through the sounds of sucking and moaning.

She heard them chuckle, such a playful tone had her thinking it was only teasing they had in mind, maybe to make up for all the teasing she had done to them, would her mates be so cruel, but why care, when she could find pleasure in it, but a pleasure that could never be released, just might be the ultimate torture.

“We’ll give you more Angel.” Ash said before capturing her mouth, using his hands once again to pleasure her breasts.

She felt a small; tug on the elastic of her panties; this was it now she was learning the true meaning of being pleasured by loved ones.

Riley’s hands clutched onto the bedding as she raised her hips to let Jace slowly remove the tiny fabric covering her sweet core.

The sound of Jace’s growl of lust and purring sent pure lust through her bones; she loved how he enjoyed the sight of her. “Riley” Jace breathed out.

Riley moaned into Ash’s mouth trying her best to plead for more.

Her pleads were answered, when Jace’s finger touched her nub and slowly moved down to her opening, circling around her entrance.

She was frozen, her hands still clutching the blanket, her mouth wide open gasping for air, with Ash kissing his way down to her breasts.

With one slow push Jace’s finger entered into her, as Riley’s hips bucked while she screamed a “yes.”

His Finger worked their magic moving in and out of her at a steady pace that had Riley rocking her hips to the rhythm.

Her moans became soft whispers, as she looked down to see Ash sucking away at her breast, her bra nowhere to be seen, and she had no clue how it even came off.  But the sight she saw had her mouthwatering.

She felt a build but she didn’t know what it was building up to, she just knew that she needed more and she needed it now.

“Take off your cloths,” Riley couldn’t recognize her own voice, as she ordered Ash to undress.

He stopped his sucking and looked up to her with a mischievous gaze, she let go of the blanket to prop herself up on her elbows, after Ash teased her with the sight of him playfully licking each nipple, “now.” She said, and was shocked to see Ash’s smirk play on his lips as he finally followed her orders.

When he got up Riley was left with the sight of Jace, His eyes pierced into hers, she wished she could reach him, just to touch him lovingly. But once her eyes spotted where his finger was her breath hitched, it was more arousing to watch and Ash at her breasts.

She knew Jace was enjoying watching her expression change; she started nibbling on her lip to keep her wolf from howling.

Riley couldn’t help the rocking her hips faster, and Jace took the hint. He started pumping his finger into her desperately seeking but riley didn’t know for what. When suddenly she felt herself stretch, she could only imagine Jace had added another finger, both sending a short sting and pleasure ripping through her core.

Her head tilted back searching for more air, as the pleasure rocked into her, feeling Ash’s hands once more on her breasts. She heard Jace’s growl before she looked back to him, just as her eyes met his, Jace’s mouth bent down sucking her throbbing bud into his hot sexy mouth, all while they kept eye contact.

His tongue flicked, and massaged her clit, with his fingers still pumping into her. Ash’s hands working her breasts over.

All of the feeling building and building, Riley still didn’t know what, or why, she was on the brink of insanity, so close but no way of knowing how to get there.