Chapter 6: Day by Day

I'm Dedicating this Chapter to Kristy1000 because i LOVE ALL her stories, and reading them gave the courage to post, and even start Choosing my mate. So thank you Kristy1000.
& if you haven't ready any of her stories.... click on her, i'm holding my breath for when "Bond Mates" is no longer on hold. lol (; feel the pressure Kirsty1000!!

Wow, and i mean wow! so many new readers, last night my reading list jumped from 3,000 to 5,000! i had to turn off the volume on my cell cause my email kept telling me i have new fans or cmmts.
i really hope i can keep you at bliss. thanks again.

<3 <3 <3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 6: Day by Day

Song: Gregory and the Hawk – Stardust.

Riley was impatiently waiting as the phone rang and rang, she couldn’t stand the thought of not getting the information she needed before her mates returned, she didn’t know how long their talk would last, so she wanted to make the most of her alone time with their sensitive hearing was out of reach.

Five.

Six.

She counted the rings, why was her mother taking so long? She asked herself. Just as she was about to hang up and impatiently hit redial she heard a chick.

Riley could hear deep ragged breaths over the phone. “H-hello?”Riley asked pulling the phone away from her ear, to check that she called the right person. She did. The sound of someone starting to talk but unable to get it out, because a soft moan soon replaced their words, Riley felt confused. Who was on the phone and why couldn’t they talk… “Mom?” she asked.

“Riley?” Riley’s mother asked in a short-of-breath-panic tone, trying to hide her moan. “Baby, baby, stop it’s Riley.

Riley heard her fathers agitated growl over the phone. Oh god, Riley thought, oh no, gross, gross, they were, she called when they-,“Riley sweetie I was just about to call you,” Riley could hear the shuffling around of her parents getting situated. “How is everything?”

“I’ll call back later.” Riley said in a rush but before she could push end she heard her mother distant tone but the words were clear.

“Don’t you dare hang up Riley.” Her mother spoke sternly. She heard her father in the background mutter the words ‘c0ck block’ as she pressed the phone back to her ear doing as her mother said. Riley was never one to disobey her parents, but they again how could she with her parents being the alpha’s of the pack. “Derek, “her mother said, as she heard the playful slapping. “It’s not like we’re done.”

“Kill me now.” Riley grumbled. She really didn’t want to her that, or to know that her parents still did that, for all she knew her mother, and father, only did that once, in wolf form to conceive her.