Chapter 15: New Territory

Comincia dall'inizio

The motion of his lips stayed soft, as if he wanted to savor this very moment. Riley felt the same, needing to feel him the way he was feeling her she kissed back, her hands wrapping around Jace’s neck gently nipping to his bottom lip requesting for him to deepen the kiss. He certainly wasn’t one to deny Riley, and she knew that. She felt his tongue dab little licks onto hers. Keeping his pace, as he slowly broke away to trail sensual kisses down her neck.

With Jace at her neck kissing a trail down, Riley sucked in a breath when she felt hot breath on her ear, “you mean so much to us Riley, and we would never do anything without your say.” Ash’s didn’t set in till Jace’s trail of kisses stopped just above her bra.

Ash placed a kiss to Riley’s ear while he pushed her hair to the side Jace’s lips where just on, Riley tilted her head to give Ash better access, to her all too sensitive neck. He placed on kiss on her neck just below her jaw ramus. “Riley is this what you want?” Ash asked against her skin.

She was flying, she was high, high on their touch, their love, and she never wanted to come down. Of course this is what she wanted, she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, but didn’t trust her voice. Riley attempted to swallow the lump in her throat once more, again not succeeding. She nodded her head in hopes they would get the message, she wanted this she wanted them.

Still Jace didn’t move, his breath only teased her breasts, taunting them the ache she had for him to just tough them was more then she could bare, “tell us Riley we need to hear it.” He bit into her neck, as Riley screamed out a “yes”, leaving Riley’s knees to give out from under her, the thought of his canines sinking into her neck marking her, had an effect that Riley never imagined.

Soft hands cradled Riley, laying her on the bed, she didn’t know which hands belonged to whom, but they lingered, touching and caressing her lovingly.

She was woman, her breast ached, her nipples at the hardest points, while her core throbbed, with her juices that came from within, to naturally lubricate.

Lips were on Riley’s and she found them to be gently demanding, a kiss that she loved so much, she leaned into Ash’s kiss moaning with such pleasure.

Her strapless bra was slowly pushed down from her chest showing all, but Riley was too lost in Ash’s kiss to care.

Hot breath flowed by a hot wet mouth latched on to her breast, she arched automatically her body asking Jace for more, as Ash deepened their kiss, the tongue lightly misusing hers. Jace’s hot mouth sucking and pulling with his tongue flicking her pert nipple, bringing his other hand up to play when he switched to her other breast giving it as much attention as the other.

All too soon Jace pulled away from her breast, kissing a hot trail down to her navel, stopping to lick around the indent.

Riley had her hands resting above her head, enjoying everything her mates were doing to her, Ash’s fingers lingered a trail starting at her hands, he broke away from the kiss to watch his fingers touch her skin, Riley was enjoying his watching eyes take in every inch of her.

She could feel Jace parting her legs, kneeling in between them as he played with the elastic band from her panties.

Ash’s fingers made it up to her breast mound, he brought her nipple between his two fingers, twirling, and lightly pulling, plucking at her nipples, sending shock waves of pleasure, that placed her on such a high mountain she was afraid to ever come down, not knowing if she would ever feel any better than this.

She was wrong, and she found out the second Jace’s hand touched her through her panties, like before in the club she knew her wet juices had soaked through, but that wasn’t what had her biting down on her lip, at the same moment Jace’s fingers made contact with her pulsing hot pussy, Ash’s lips sucked down on Riley's breasts.