So, You're A Whore?

Start from the beginning

"Well then, no offence, but why the hell are you sitting here?" Zander asked me.

I pursed my lips and shrugged. "Well, because Andrew hates me now."

Katelyn leaned forward with interest. "What did you do?"

"I kind of yelled at him in front of all of his worshipers." I shook my head at the absolute ridiculousness of what I'd just said.

"I heard about that! Well, you're officially my favorite person. Those assholes need to have their egos bruised."

"Yeah, they do." Robyn agreed.

They continued discussing the situation while my eyes wandered around the cafeteria. My gaze landed on a familiar head of dark hair. I sent him a smile which he returned before making his way towards me.

"Hey Cole." I said when he finally reached me.

"Hey, is it cool if I sit here?" he asked looking around the table.

"Of course!" Zander said.

Cole smiled and sat next to me.

"You guys, Andrew is totally staring over here right now." Zander said quietly.

"Oh my god, he is." Chrissy said.

They were all sitting across from Robyn, Cole and I. I turned around and sure enough I was met with Andrew's gaze. We stared at each other for a minute before I broke the eye contact and turned around.

The rest of the table was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are we pretending that that wasn't the most awkward thing that anyone has ever experienced?" Zander asked.

I cracked a smile, "You're so dramatic." He smirked at me.

"Got that right babe." he said.

"Wait, I'm still confused." Chrissy said to me. "How do you two even know each other?"

"We just met Chrissy, you were there sweetie. You may be blonde but this is jus-" Zander was cut off.

"Not you, you idiot. I was talking about her and Andrew." She turned her attention back to me.

I paused for a second before telling the everything. I told them about how Andrew and I were best friends, and about how I had to move away, and what happened when I came back here. Ten minutes later everyone was all caught up.

"I cannot believe you were best friends with the hottest guy in school." Zander said. "I would totally go gay for him."

I froze. He would go gay?

"You're already gay, Zanny." Robyn said.

Relief washed over me. I would have felt really bad if I had assumed he was gay if he wasn't.

"Yeah, and there's a reason for that. I wasn't always gay, honey." He joked. Our table's laughter was interrupted by the bell and we all stood to go back to class.

The last two periods of the day went by pretty quickly and before I knew it, I was walking with Cole to the parking lot.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "Probably homework. And I think I'll start this Science project that I got today." He told me.

I nodded in understanding.

"What about you?" he asked me.

"Probably the same thing- homework." I told him.

After the drive back to our houses, I got out of his car and made the short walk to my house. I was walking up to my front door when I stopped short at the sight of a small blue box sitting on my porch. Confused, I picked up the box and read the piece of paper attached to it.