MotherFucker

Alec's POV
     The amount of love I have for this girl can't be healthy. She's become my everything. I hold her close, watching as she sleeps in my arms. I missed this. Her lashes flutter as she sleeps, moving onto her side.
     I get up, regret making its way. I might as well has called her a slut today when she was getting raped. I run down the stairs and go outside, to see Gavin in the car. When he sees me he gets our, trying to size me up. Thank gib working out and riding is my way of relaxing.
     "You fucked touched her!" I yell at him, punching in the stomach. He doubles over. "What did I fucking tell you!?!" He stumbles back, wiping blood of his lip from my second punch.
     "She sure is a feisty one," he comments. I glare. "She also tastes amazing. Feels amazing. So warm. Ugh, she's sexy as hell when she's begging for me to stop-" I grab his arm and drag him down to the floor, getting on his and begin punching him.
      "Don't talk about her like that or in anyway!" I yell at her. He coughs on something. "Don't go near her again. She's mine and I will protect her with everything I can. The only reason I'm holding back from killing your ass is cause I have to be in her life to live her. Go to hell!" I say as I get up. After kicking his one more time, I run inside.
     When I get to her room, Nicole looks at me, scared look on her face. She must of seen from the window that is also open. "I'm sorry I got so out of contr-" she comes over and kisses me passionately, her hands running through my arm and down my clothed chest.
    (Mature::: 😏)
   She pulls away and looks up at me. "I love you so much. But you didn't have to do that," she says. I kiss her gently. "Please," she sighs. Picking her up, I set her on the bed, getting between her legs. She's still not dressed, only in the shirt.
     "I'm going to make love to you," I say. She smiles and brings my mouth to meet here again. My hips brush against hers, making me grow hard. She reaches down and undoes my pants, pulling them down with my boxers, letting me spring free.
    She moves her hand up and down my length, using her thumb on the tip. I throw my head back in pleasure. She unbuttons my shirt, a sexy, seductive look in her eyes. "Do you want my mouth on you?" She asks, biting her lip. I don't know what's gotten onto to her (me), but I'm loving it.
     She goes does to her knees, taking me in her mouth, still using her hand on the part for can't tale. I grip her hair and pull it hard, thrusting into her mouth. She gags a little but composes herself.
     "Oh fuck yeah, baby girl. Just like that. Shit," I moan as I grow closer to my finish. She starts going faster, making me finish sooner. She takes her mouth away from me, wiping her mouth off. I pull her back up and take the shirt off of her, gripping her breasts as in kiss her roughly. She moans into my parted mouth.
      "Ahh, daddy," she moans as I move down her body. The things this girl does to me. I swirl my tongue around her breasts, biting at certain times. I get onto my knees and press my mouth on her sensitive bundle of nerves. She pulls at my hair. "SHIT!" She calls out in pleasure.
    I grip her hips as I go faster. "You taste so good, warm," I say. She moves away from me as fast as she can, covering her body. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I ask in full on panic mode. She shakes her head.
     "Th-thats just what he has s-said," she says, hands shaking. I go over to her and raise her chin to look at me.
     "I'm not going to force or hurt you. I'm only going to make you feel loved, beautiful, and worthy," I tell her. She nods, hesitantly being our lips back together. Again, I make my way down her body and meet her vaginal area. I pick up from where we left off.
     "That's f-feels so good baby," she moans. I'm praying this means we're back together. I smile to myself for making her feel good for once while doing this. Her hips move against my lips, helping me. I feel her clench, letting me know she's close. Her hands tug at my hair as she cums.
      We get on the bed, me on top of her. "Do you want this now?" I ask. She looks into my eyes closely. "It's fine if you don't." Her eyes get some spark in them.
    "No, I want to be as close to you as possible. I want you to make love to me like your fucking me," she says into my ear. I shiver as she takes me in her hand and positions me at her entrance. Slowly, I thrust in, being as gentle as possible.
  Not to far back, she told me about her Endo and I read up on it. Its causes painful sex for some and thankfully that hasn't been the case for us. She holds onto my back. I stare at her angelic face as she gets used to the stretching.
   "Move," she tells me. I do as told, going slow at first then doing what she told me to do; make love to her like I'm fucking her. "Ah, daddy. I love you," she moans.
     "Daddy loves you too, baby girl," I say. She gives me a sexy look that makes me wrap a hand around her neck and scratch at her sides. She groans, her breasts pressing against my chest. "You look so beautiful and pure like this." She blushes.
     "Oh my gosh," she yells out as I thrust in hard. She flips us over and takes control, her breasts moving with each of her movements. "This is a great view."

AN: I'm cutting this short, cause I'm tired and my phones gonna die. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE MORNING!!! stay Alive |-/          -Veah