Mine

Nicole's POV
    I'm not sure when I fell asleep. All I know is that a roof isn't that comfortable. Sitting up, I see Alec sitting on the very edge looking at the falling sun. I go over and sit next to him, but at a good distance.
     "Look who's awake," he says, looking at me from the corner of his dark blue eyes. What am I doing? I promised my mom I would stay away from him and now I'm around him almost all of the time.
    Raelee and Junior come into view, looking up at is. She gets a surprised, yet impressed look on her face. "Are you still coming tonight?" Raelee tells so I can hear her from up here. I nod and begin to stand.
     Alec helps me down after he gets off the latter. Sometimes I don't see why people have things against him, but at the same time I do. "Thank you for the nice evening," he says, bowling his hand and putting one hand behind his back and the other on his stomach. I can't help but chuckle.
    "Thank you too," I say. He walks me over to Raelee and Junior. Junior is staring Alec down like he wants to kill him. But even I know that Junior can't win a fight against him. Junior takes my hand and pulls me beside him.
    "Well, have a nice night," he says, keeping his eyes locked on Junior. With one last glare at him, he turns around and stocks over toa
his house.
      ×××××××
      "Was there a reason why you were with him?" Raelee demands when we get to the lake. Barely anyone is here like always. Junior keeps brushing his hand against mine. I shake my head in answer to my question. "And I was the one thinking nun would have a hard time keeping that promise," she mumbles.
    "Shut up, I really don't know why I was with him. Can we stop talking about this?"
     ××××××××
              Alec's POV
   I don't know why buy I couldn't stand that boy once he took her hand. Anger just cake over me. She's not even mine and I'm possessive. That girl is different and I don't like it. To me everyone is the same. Hiding something. I'm still trying to figure of what she's hiding.
     For some reason, I can't get her out of my head. The way her smile is when she doesn't think anyone's looking, how she has a sweet personality but can be feisty as hell. And damn those dark green eyes with the cut of brown. They show years of pain and suffering in her own skin and home, but can somehow still smile when she isn't. Its beautiful. She's beautiful, that's no lie.
      But when that boy took her hand my blood ran cold. In my own twisted mind, he had no right to do. I wanted to be back on the roof with her sleeping with her head on my chest. I had gotten up when she starting shirring in her sleep.
     Was that her boyfriend, or just a boy-friend. Either way I didn't like it at all. Somehow, she's mine when she's not. I don't have some claim on her. Last time I checked she can't stand me. She's too good for someone like me.
      ×××××××
             Nicole's POV
      Junior and I dropped Raelee off after we were done at the lake, leaving it just him and me. Instead of just brushing his and against mine like he has been, he takes mine in his. Their soft and feel as if he can't go an hour without putting lotion on them.
     We get in front of my dads house. He looks down at our hand and brings them up to his shoulder, laying mine down on his shoulder and letting his fall. He takes a step closer until my body is pressed against his and his lips brush against mine. He's only a few inches taller than me and I'm 5'1.
    He deepens the kiss and for some reason I kiss him back. My hand goes to his light brown hair. His hands stay dropped on his sides, not touching me. I pull away and look off to the side for a second.
    Alec is outside working on the old car that's in the drive way while Daisy plays with her dolls in the garage. Junior steps back and moves a piece of my hair out of the way.
     ××××××
             Alec's POV
  That hurt.

AN: WARNING: I'm a big fan of Juniors character in this so...sorry. This showed just a little bit on his possessive side. Please comment what other side you want to see of him!! COMMENT!!!! Stay alive |-/       -Veah