Well Hello Again My Blood

Nicole's POV
     When I woke up I thought for sure I had been played. That he just was looking for sex and now that he got it, left. But there's a note on the pillow beside me.
    Hey lovely, I didn't want yo wake you since you seem to be constantly tired and you were laxed. That was amazing last night. The only reason I'm not right next to you right now is because I'm outside fixing your father's car. Now I realize I'm writing this for nothing. Love you.
     Love. Love. Love. I can't have him love me. Sure, I'm talking so hard for him, but he can't love me. I know I won't be here for long. Its my choice now and I won't be staying in this hellish world.
      I stand up and out on the nightgown and silk robe that I have hanging on a hanger. Making my way down the stairs, memories from last night fall back to me. It was just...magical. Whenever I was feeling self-conscious, he said I was beautiful and made me feel so. He had touched me so softly. I was in my own sexual heaven.
      He was right where he said he was, bending over to reach something under the hood. His hands are now black with oil. He looks up and smiles at me, grabbing the rag from his jeans and wiping his fingers off. When our lips meet, I feel like a horny teenager for once.
     "Hey," he says. I step back and look at him. He has a small, light love bite just below his war from me last night. A girls gotta mark what's hers. What the hell am I saying. He's not mine.
      "Hi," I say breathlessly. For some reason, I feel note comfortable with him now. He's seen me in a way that so many haven't, therefore I trust him. "Is my dad really trying to fix this thing up? This was his high school car. Said he used to have a hell of a lot of girls in the back at once," I say. Alec laughs.
     "Sounds like him," he jokes. My dad is more of a friend but knows when to be a dad. "So, um, I'm sorry if you hated last night. I was nervous and you are just so damn beau-"
     "It wasn't bad at all. Just, very very painful," I say, blushing. I wasn't expecting it to hurt since certain people have been so rough. But he's...big and it hurt bad. I had gotten terrified when I seen it at first.
     "Oh. Okay the. I've just never seen the girl after I've had sex. Not that we only had sex. What the hell am I saying?" He blabbers. An Italian accent starts to come out as he talks fast.
     "Your Italian?" I ask. He nods. A tall man, that can't be that old, maybe the same same age my dad, walks up behind Alec from his family house. He turns around and stares at the man in shock and fear. His hands shake in fear.
     "Hello son," he says. This is his father? I take his hand, trying comfort him. He exhales deeply. "It feels good to see my blood again." He tries going in for a hug, but Alec backs up, pushing me with him.
     "Stay away from me," he says, his voice shakes fr the first time I've heard. His father tucks his hands in his pockets and looks down, smoking evilly. I don't know the whole story.
     "Come on," his father says
     "He said to get away from him," I snap. He looks at me in surprise. He laughs.
     "Come on son, really? She has to stand up for her. Your weaker than I had thought," he says. If I had a gun right now. "After all the things in did to make you stronger."
      "I don't know the whole story, but what ever you did didn't make him stronger. He's far from weak. He's strongest person I've ever met so you are so out of line," I say. He glares at me then bring it up to Alec.
     "And I've done nothing to deserve this disrespect," he says, faking sad. He knows damn well he does deserve it and so much more.
     "DID NOTHING!?!" Alec yells at him. I jump back a little at his sudden rage. "You've hurt me so bad," he says. Alec takes his off and spins around. "You've left scars on me. All over my back. See these ones," he says, motioning to a scar just next to his heart, left rib, and the one I noticed last night. "From when you shot me! I could have DIED!!!" he says.
      His father take some steps back. "This isn't over," he says. I walk in front of Alec and see him holding back tears. I put my index fingers in the loops of his jeans.
      "Don't hide it. Talk to me," I say. He didn't have to say a word to say what he was feelings. He drops to the knees, crying. I just hug him and let him do so, doing what I wish someone would have done for me when I was going through hell with Gavin. I just let him cry into my shoulder.

AN: I'm tired. Comment!!!!!! Stay alive |-/   -Veah