Minhyuk

Me and my best friend decided to go to the movies today. There was a New horror movie out and we were gonna watch it !

We were in our seats, ready to be scared. The theatre was pretty much empty beside one other couple in the darkest corner of the room.

It was the end of the trailers now and the lights were dimming. And that's when the most annoying thing possible happened:
A man , about my age, walked in the theatre and out of all the empty seats in the theatre- HE SAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
I had to put my feet down from the seat and move out of my very comfortable position and now I was uncomfortable when the movie was starting.
Yes, I could move. But being a stubborn being, I didn't.

So the movies starting, starts off pretty slow like most movies but all I could here was this dude eating his popcorn really loudly. I was getting pretty annoyed at this point already.
I tried to continue watching the movie. My best friend was obviously unfazed by this annoying guy.

The music got more intense. I knew this was gonna be a good jump scare coming up. They were my favorite part of horror movies but it was RUINED by the giggles of the guy in front of me???
Why is he laughing?!
It was okay the first time but he did it throughout the whole movie!

So he's in front of me, chewing loudly and giggling?? Uh no.

I need to say something at this point, right?
So I tap him on the shoulder-
"can you not laugh, please?"
He looked at me and smiled. He nodded like he understood.

I was confused when He got up from his seat. It looked like he was going to leave the theatre. I felt bad because I just wanted him to quiet down.
But then he started coming down my row. Oh no.

He walked straight down it and sat down next to me.
"Uh hi?" I said. I was so confused.
He didn't say anything. He just started watching the movie again like he didn't just move up a row and sit next to a stranger ?
I was still watching him. He was actually really cute up close.

My friend was holding in her laughter besides me but I just let it go and enjoyed the rest of the movie.
The strange boy next to me didn't make any other noise for the rest of it.

-
When the movie was over I finally realized he didn't know English when he said goodbye in Korean and walked away from us. Me and my friend just laughed at the cute boy. He definitely made an impression.

A/N
So this actually happened to me the other day so I wanted to write a story inspired by my experience 😂 I hope you enjoyed it!