The only reason I was considering going was to see Kai but I could simply see her after school. I put the weed in the blunt, and rolled it up afterwards at a rusty wood table.

I picked it up, and put it up to nose sniffing it before I placed the blunt at my lip. I took out my lighter and lit it.

I slowly inhaled, and exhaled as I let the feeling hit my body. I smoked the blunt until it was completely finished.

After I went into the gas station and got me Some chips, and a Iced tea. After I got the stuff I stood in line, and saw Ms. Freeman.

Before I could make a move she looked at me at the cash register and smiled.

"Hey Parker. What are you doing out here shouldn't you be in school?" She questioned raising eyebrow.

Kai's foster mom was sexy as hell I couldn't even front. She had nice full lips, and long hair I couldn't tell was real or not, and her complexion was amazing. Her ass was not that big but it looked good on her and fit her shape perfectly. She looked young.

"Uhh..yeah I was just getting some food. The lunch at school is bad." I said off the top of my head hoping she wouldn't be on my dick.

"I'll pay for gas on number 6." She told the man, and he took her money and gave her the change back.

She glanced at me, and I could see disappointment as she shook her head.

"Be outside in my car in five minutes." She said in a strict voice. I nodded my head not expecting what was going going to happen. She walked out and after I paid for my stuff.

I saw her pumping gas, as she looked at me with cut eyes approaching her car.

"I'll pump the gas for you Ms—

"No I got it just get in the car."

I did as told, and got in the passenger seat of her car. I shook my head not prepared for what was about to come.

She came in and sat in the car looking at me and shaking her head.

"What did I do?"

"Your freakin high..why aren't you in school?" She questioned. I put my black hoodie up.

"I told you I was going. I'm just a little late cause I had to get some snacks— I'm not high either."

"I'm not stupid..Do I look stupid!?" She yelled at me and it caused me to dry laugh.

"Sorry."

"Be sorry for yourself.. I'm dropping you by your foster mothers house to let her know what—

I smacked my teeth. "That's not even necessary she's not going to care..and if you do that she's going to change the locks again."

"Change the locks?"

"Yeah.. why you think I'm always at your crib? You'll be lucky if she's even in there."

"You know I am a social worker I can help you—

"Great but I think it's too late to put me with some people who actually care. I'm done switching."