Chapter Three

"Watch your language, pumpkin" I slowly looked up holding my head and there he stood...

Eddward Vincent. Wow he has a different vibe from him. My stomach starts to twist up. I have no idea what I'm feeling. What the hell is this? Am I really this scared of him? Am I even scared right now? I just sat on the floor for a few moments while just staring and the man that was standing in front of me. I can tell he was swimming from the towel in his hands and I could see the shine of the water on his skin. Wait I thought no one can be in the pool after school hours, which is 3:25 unless they had a practice? But I thought those were on Wednesdays? "Here let me help you up" Eddward said as he extended his hand for me to grab it. I flinch. This is Eddward Vincent, I heard the things that he had done to others, even though I never saw him doing anything like that. I always got a vibe from him just him being in the school and even across the road from where I lived. What if he was going to do something to me because his dogs didn't finish up or do a good job on beating me up or maybe they prepared me for Eddward. Now I'm little worried. He hasn't done anything to me since freshman year. Freshmen year was a weird year. A lot of people changed, especially him. When he changed it...it was big one. Change in mind, attitude, physically, even in what he wore.

"I'm not going to do anything, I'm simply just trying to help you up." Help me? I just sat there still staring at him in confusion not moving at all. "Sorry, but I don't got all day". He stayed in the same position. "It's at least that I can do". I decided to grab his hand, despite of the things I heard and feel. Something was telling me to do so and not to be stubborn. Wow I didn't need to put much effort into pulling myself off the ground.

"...Thank you" I said shyly. But Eddward did not respond, he simply walk past me. Suddenly he stopped turned his head, but it was looking down.

"I have a question for you". He said staring at the floor. I just stood there not wanting to know this question because I have no idea of what it will be. "Do you even want to know the question I have for you?" Eddward said breaking the silence. I don't know what to say.

"Not really..." I said softly as I quickly looked at my feet.

"Well then...leave... for I can change." I froze. Wow. He turns swiftly and walks away towards, I guess to his locker. I had thoughts that he would have done something to me. Now I feel awkward. What should I do? Well leave of course. I didn't look at his direction I just quickly left to the pool room and out of the door out there. That turned out what I have not expected. I really thought he would have done something. Other thoughts came to mind. Like what is Eddward's deal? Is he actually not what his looks give off? That was just a super different vibe, but then when he said that...the vibe from him totally changed. After a few moments, something disrupt my thought. I was hearing something. Oh, wait that's my phone. I quickly answer.

"Kevin, where are you??!!" Nazz yell through the phone. "It's Tuesday it's our hangout night!" Shortly after Nazz didn't give me a chance to answer. "You better get your ass here now, Nat is here is being a whiny little bitch all up on me because he found out his crush is moving away."

"Well I'm still at the school and have to go come and do a few things before I head over to you place." I replied quickly not wanting to be interpreted.

"Make is fa...OW. Nat! What the fuck!"

"Make me" I heard Nat in the background. I laughed to myself. Oh, how I love my friends. I quickly hung up and just send a quick text telling her that it won't be longer than a hour. I reached towards the entrance of the school. Then I saw my reflection in the open window doors. I had a bloody nose once again. As I was walking in the parking lot I found my pride and joy. The gift I got for my early 17-year-old birthday. Three months early. When I reached to my bike I quickly hopped on and placed my helmet on my hat after taking off my signature cap. I only live about 5 minutes away with car from the high school. Sometimes I wouldn't go home right away and just take a cruise because I like the nature. Today I couldn't do that, since it's Tuesday friends night. Weird that it's' on Tuesday nights, but lots of places have deals on Tuesdays. Arriving at home I quickly went in leaving my bike out in the driveway, I have to clean up before my dad get home and to go out. He should be getting here in about 10 minutes.

I heard my father walked into the house through the front door then the door slam. Shit I'm not finished cleaning myself up. "Kevin are you going out tonight?" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, dad I'm leaving pretty soon!" I yelled from the bathroom door.

"Okay just making sure!". After 5 minutes finishing up I quickly went downstairs.

"Dad, I'm leaving". I yelled out while opening the wood front door.

"Okay son, well you have fun with your friends...Oh make sure you eat because I'm going out with some friends tonight, so I don't know when I will be home." My father said walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah dad of course, well bye love you"

"Love you too, kiddo" Then I went out the door. While walking to Nazz house I quickly looked over to Eddward's house. It's weird that I thought myself to look over at his house. When I walk past his house I never have the urge to look over there. Is he bad as people say he is. No one really seen him do a lot at school that much anymore. He just gives a bad vibe at school. I don't know what he does when is out of school since I never had seen him outside of school. Well I never really wanted to know, try my best to ignore him then. My friends and I always thought he was a nasty prick for leading the two fucks that always beat on the weak. I wonder what is Eddward's deal.

I finally got to Nazz's front door and knocked. I heard running from the other side and a big thump.

"Ow" I heard Nat yelped. Then the door opened fast.

"Finally, dude let's go!" Nazz jumping into my arms.

All three of us went into Nat's Audi. As we drove to the mall we were singing along to whatever song we knew on the radio. Our plans were to eat at the food court then look around until our movie starts. When we got there, we were all starving so we just got a large pizza and a drink. As we were eating in the middle of the food court. I saw him...Eddward. He and some chick with blue hair wearing a black crop top and light blue jeans hugging her nice curvy legs. They were walking out Zumiez laughing at something. I sat there and stare, then it hit me. That's Marie Kanker! I never see them together during school well at least I think. Are they secretly dating or actually dating? Wait why do I even care? I shook my thoughts out of my head. Nazz and Nat probably noticed that I saw Eddward because they had a face where they were concerned. Instead of walking around to some stores we just stayed at the table and talked about our days except I didn't talk about what happened after school when I was with the 3 boys.

...

"Dude, what!" Marie said loud enough to make me cringe.