Laughing, she moved closer and I could smell the light scent of her perfume. "We aren't standing in a room, Blake," she whispered. "We're outside, remember? And you should trust me when I say, I notice you just fine."

Shit. It was going to be one of those kinds of nights. I wanted to forget the movie, forget dinner, and carry her over to the cushions and then peel that dress off her gorgeous body.

"If you keep dressing like this and touching me like that, my promise to go slow is going to be a lot harder to keep."

"Maybe I changed my mind." She said smiling.

I needed to change the subject right now. "Are you hungry? I got us a bunch of Chinese take-out."

Sighing, she dropped her hand away and nodded. "I'm famished, really. I promised my mom I'd come over and help her weed her flowerbeds and vegetable garden today, and it turned into a bigger project than we initially thought it would be. I haven't eaten since breakfast."

Taking her by the elbow, I guided her over to the cushions and throw pillows. "You just sit right here and I will get you some food. Is there anything particular you like?"

"I'm not too picky, but I do love sweet and sour pork."

"Coming right up," I loaded her plate with sweet and sour pork, noodles, and fried rice, along with a fortune cookie. Placing a pair of chopsticks on the side, I carried it over to her. "Here you go."

She stared at the plate for a moment before glancing up at me from her seat. "I suck at using chopsticks."

"Do you now?" I grinned. "I think I'm looking forward to watching this."

"You aren't going to take pity on me and bring me a fork, instead?" She took the plate.

"Now what makes you think I'm willing to ruin all my fun just to make it easy on you?" Quickly, I hurried back to dish my own food before returning and settling down beside her. "Do I need to feed you?"

"You might have to. I'm that bad at it." She continued to stare at her plate.

I took a bite, moaning as the flavor burst into my mouth. "You should really try it. It's amazing."

Picking up one chopstick, she stabbed a piece of the pork and ate it. Laughing, I shook my head.

"That's one way to do it, I guess. Whatever works."

"Not very graceful, I imagine."

"Hey, you're eating dinner with an NBA star. Don't you know we eat like pigs?"

She smiled. "Whatever."

"I'm being totally serious. Being on the road all the time and all those practices, and I'm always a late person, I've learned to eat whatever I have quickly."

"I could see how that might be a problem, but you can go slowly tonight."

"Hmmm." Her words conjured up something totally different for me. "I have no problem going slow, either. In fact, I've been looking forward to it."

"I don't believe I put out on the second date," she said, slightly stabbing another piece of pork and eating it.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. You only put out on first non-dates."