BLARGH

Lol @emilyisloves told me to update so yea shoutout to her for making me laugh hella loud and fall off my bed lol~~~~ love you tho XD i also forgot where i last was, since i always right on my phone and not the computer this chapter will probably BEE a short one

___'s POV

___ was laying on the couch in her purple lace underwear and a matching with a long yellow shirt on the barely covered her behind. She knew if Mituna were to see her right now he would blush like crazy and probably start fucking her right then and there. Mituna had gone out to Kurloz's house for a bit to get some stuff. He said that we could have fun with it and then smacked my ass before leaving. I just glared at the door after that but soon realized what he meant, so i went to get ready. I don't own any sexy clothes so this is the best i could come up with. As i was about to pull my shirt up a bit to show my panties i heard the door click.

Mituna's POV

I had left ___ alone in the hive, telling her i was going over to Kurloz's to get some stuff we can have fun with. Before i left i smacked her ass, it was a soft round plump ass so i couldn't resist. I soon arrived over at Kurloz hive and got the stuff since we had that chat on pesterchum. As soon as i got them i started running back to ___. We haven't done it in a while so i was really excited to be doing this. I was gonna get her soar and release into her over and over again. We really are gonna have fun. I can't wait.