So fast!! (Lemon)

___'s POV

I desperately smashed my lips into his, the kiss was so deep and passionate. He licked my bottom lip, i opened my mouth barely. It was enough space for him to slide his tongue in. I felt something split in my mouth and pulled away quickly. I stared at him scared and confused. He stuck his tongue out and smiled. My eyes widened. He then pushed me down roughly onto the couch.

Mituna's POV

I pushed her on the couch roughly. I climbed on top of her, i started to kiss, lick and bite her neck. I earned a moan from her. I blushed a dark yellow, her moan was so sexy. I continued licking until i found her spot. She moaned so loud thats i started to feel my bulge wriggle in my pants. I wanted to be inside of her so bad. I looked up at her just to be sure. She nodded.

___'s POV

I nodded to him... I don't know why. I just met him and we are about to have sex. Maybe this was meant to be? What will happen after this? Will we get together? Will he leave? Im so worried. But i snapped out of my thoughts once i felt something large, wet, and warm enter me. I yelled and pain and tears up. I shook. He looked at me and pouted.
"1M 50RRY!!!"
I nodded and just dealt with the pain. I didnt give myself time to adjust. I hurt so much when he started to slowly thrust. But it slowly turned into pleasure.

Mituna's POV

I started to thrust slowly. I heard her pained moans turn into pleasures ones. I smirked at this and picked up my pace. She slowly started to move back and forth. I grabbed a hold of her waist and pushed into her deeper. She screams and pleasure and wrapped her legs around my lower back. Our bodies were so hot. She looked so sexy. I started to go at my speed which was pretty fast. To others it would be abnormal. My speed was like a rabbit's. She was moving back and forth so fast. I felt something warm on my bulge and noticed she had came. I looked at her blushing. I saw her looking back at me. "S- Ahhhhh! So- Mmph aghhhhhh!" I knew what she was trying to say and i just smirked. Her eyes widen as if she knew what i was about to do...

I picked up my speed even more, I thrusted so hard i can feel myself in her womb. She felt so good. She was so tight. This was meant to be. I want her. I need her. She needs to be mine. I started to throb inside her and eventually came. I grunted loud and slowed my pace. I collapsed on top of her.
"1M FLUSH3D F0R Y0U"
She smiled.
"Im fluthed for you too. Matethprut'th?"
"Yea"
I gave her one last kiss and fell asleep.

___'s POV

Im so happy. This was meant to be.

Little did the reader know Author Chan was there the whole time and recorded it. She put it in her collection.

Hehehehehe~

Mituna: 😐

Reader: WTF AUTOR CHAN

Author-Chan: OH SHIT! MY COVER IS BLOWN, THANKS FOR READING BAI! -Absconds tf outta here-

Mituna: G37 B4CK H3R3!!!