It got out

__'s POV

I was STILL chasing author, desperately trying to get that tape back while Mituna just sat in the bed watching us with complete innocence. I mean he is so cute but he just fucked me how can he look so motherfucking innocent after that.

I was gaining on author chan and before i knew it i tackle her but she absconded.

"What the actual fuck....." I said.

Luckily she left the tape... damn she's old, who uses tape anymore, who doesn't she have a camera?.... Wait.... She did have a camera. GOT FUCKING D- I heard a ding on my husktop.

Mituna heard it to so he took it from the little dresser by my bed and put it in his lap, opening it. He gasped and almost looked horrified at what he saw. I ran over and saw that Author chan posted the video on youtube. I'm gonna kill her...

"GOTTA GO FAST... GOTTA GO FAST... GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!" Author chan ran to another book, to avoid brutal death.

"You better fucking run." I said in a murderous tone.

It seems that the tone scared Mituna a bit so i hugged him and papped him. I shooshed him telling him everything was going to be ok. He nodded and i got up. I got dressed in a Y/F/C crop top and blue low cut jeans. Mituna slapped my ass and i yelped.

"Mituna!!! Refrain from touching the butt!!!"

"7H47 BU77 15 M1N3 NOW!!!"

I blushed and rolled my eyes at his comment. I told him i was going to the store as i was walking to the bedroom door. But he had got up and gotten dressed to come with me. I smiled and thought to myself that i made the right choice.

//Time skip brought to you by: Author chan's luscious ass -lennyface-//

As we were walking to the store we got smirks from all the trolls we saw and we blushed though we were embarrassed and mad at the same time. We just ignored it though and walked into the store. We went to the snack section and basically picked up everything from the section.

We were gonna be so full in the morning, i wouldn't get to eat my lovely french toast! But hell, it was totally worth it for sweets. We even grabbed a huge ass cake just for the hell of it.

We walked to the cash register and the person standing behind it was Nepeta. My eyes and Nepeta's met and i just got a bad feeling. She squealed causing all the other customers including Mituna to look at her.

Nepeta literally jumped over the moving counter thing and hugged me and Mituna. Me and Mituna were just so shocked and surprised. Shoprised.

Nepeta paid for all our things and winked at Mituna while blushing a little. I growled at her and she looked down and Mituna blushed looking away. Damn i'm overprotective.

Soon we were back home, we got the same stares as we came back but this time some trolls winked and whistled. Some even made nasty comments which made me and Mituna blushed majorly.

Me and Mituna ran to the living room as soon as we got back to my house, making sure to lock the door, ran straight to the living room with the bags. Mind you we got drinks too, sodas and juices were in the snack section.

Mituna and i picked out a comedy movie i have seen a million times. The Bee Movie. Gog it was annoying. They even started shipping Eridan with one of the bees. Bart. Poor Eridan.

Anyway me and Mituna cuddled up and sat there on the couch eating our snacks and watching the movie until someone bust in the door. Me and Mituna jumped and looked at the door, surprised at who bust in.

To be continued................

Author: Lol

Reader: There you are.... come here... i wanna show you my newest knife

Mituna: I love them fiesty....

Reader: What?

Mituna:........

Author: LOL YOU TWO FUCKED *flies into the sun* PCHOOOOOO

Reader: I will find you. And when i do. I will Kill you.

Mituna: Gog, she's hot..

Reader: I HEARD THAT!!! COME GET A PIECE OF THIS SWEET ASS IF IM HOT

........Mituna then proceeded to do thing with reader chan.... that left her sore..... for days.