The meeting

____'s POV

I was in my house...well hive. Now that you think about it you find it weird that trolls call their homes hives, but you couldn't waste any time. You quickly took a shower, put on a yellow dress that stops a bit above your knees, put on yellow earrings and, yellow flats. (your favorite color was apparently yellow) You ran out your door and rushed down to a cafe called "The Brownstone". She almost made it but they had just locked the door. She frowned and walked past the cafe thinking of elsewhere to go get her coffee. As she was walking she bumped into a tall male with black, long, messy hair that covers his eyes and he was wearing all yellow as well. You fell on your butt. "Ouch!" You looked up to see whom you had bumped into but instead see a hand offering to help you up. You grabbed the hand and smiled dusting your self off. "Thank you."

Mituna's POV

I was walking and minding my own business when i felt someone bump into me. I looked down to see it was a cute girl with long, black messy hair wearing all yellow. I stared at her and blushes a bit. I held my hand out to her and she took hold of it as i helped her up. I smirked a bit but quickly got rid of it so she didn't notice. I started to make conversation.
"1M 50RRY M155.."

"____, and it'th alright"

"W0ULD Y0U C0M3 W17H M3? 1 W4N7 70 M4K3 5UR3 Y0U R34LLY 4R3 0K."

"Go with you where?"

"G0 W17H M3 70 MY H1V3"

"Oh, alright. Thank you for your help and concern"

____'s POV

I followed him thoughtlessly and before i knew it i was in his hive. To my surprise it was...all yellow. As for mine it was black and yellow. I also saw bees everywhere. I sat down on his couch and waiting for the male troll to come back. He went into the back to get something. Moments later he came back with a first aid kit. I looked at him slightly giggling."Its alright, im not bruised, i just fell on my ath" I looked up at him to see him blushing and i tilted my head. "Why are you bluthing?" He looked down at me and said "Y0U H4V3 4 CU73 L15P..". I noticed that he was listening closely and heard my lisp. My eyes flew open and i blushes intensely. Next thing i knew i felt a soft pair of lips press against mine. They tasted of honey and..lemons?..

Dun Dun Duuun
Cliff hangers are the best lol
See ya next time my lovely readers.