Chapter 4

I think I'll be changing to narraration, because third is a bit easier to write, but this has worked out fairly well so far, anyone reading this can voice your opinions on anything, tell me what you think, tell me ideas. Anything. 

Cas' P.O.V.

My eyes roamed lazily behind my closed eyelids, staring at the burst of colors and images. I was finally coming around to waking up. One eye slid open to take in the sight of an awful peeling-yellow wall decorated by cheap, mainstream paintings. A sliver of light shown from the partially open curtain on the other side of the room, spotlighting a bible. There was a small, dim lamp on next to my head, a sigh escaped me, and I relaxed back into the bed, I'd figure out where I was later.

What was really bothering me were the tanned, muscular arms wrapped around my shoulders and stomach, and the light snoring breath tickling my neck and making my hairs rise. Warm legs were entangled with mine and I lifted the covers to be sure I had pants on, which, thankfully I did. 

Gradually, I began to turn, careful not to disturb whoever was sleeping next to me. Once I was finally turned completely face-to-face with the person, I stifled a gasp as I took in the sight of Dean, and his model perfect face, sleeping peacefully like a little kid. 

Peeling his slightly heavy arms off of me was tough, but I managed and tip-toed my way to the bath-room, aching for a nice shower. My muscles were stiff and my hair drooped down, in need of some care. I peeled off my clothes and turned the shower to a warm temperature, placing a towel on the rack next to it. 

The cascading water felt like heaven for my tensed muscles and now, I noticed, a killer head-ache. I looked down towards the flowing water to see a rusty color follow the flow and disappear down the drain. Upon further investigation, I felt a gash along my back. That was strange, I don't remember hurting myself in any way, besides of course, the man trying to kill me the other night. My shoulder shrugged as I assumed that was what caused the wound. 

As I began massaging my scalp with the lavender scented shampoo, I hummed a soft melody, though I didn't recognize it myself. It just flowed out. The water was beginning to turn cold, so I hurriedly rinsed my body with the cheap bar of soap supplied by the hotel. I turned the water off and firmly wrapped the towel  to my waist before stepping out of the hot, steamy bath-room and into the chillier air of the main section. 

Dean was now up, sitting on the bed staring at me, his hair rumpled from sleeping on it and his eyes half closed. He smiled up at me, a beautiful, wonderous smile, and I felt my lips tilt up in return. Dean leaned over the bed and the messy sheets to pull out a pair of sweats and a tank top. He threw them at me and I barely managed to catch them, shrugging on the shirt.

I looked around nervous, and Dean finally understood that I didn't want to put on the pants as he stared at me, so he turned around, fidgeting with something in his pockets as I hastily pulled on the fuzzy pants. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked, and he turned around, clearing his throat. "I was driving you to your home, but you fell asleep, so I thought it would be easier for you to just stay with me for the night, I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's fine, thank you. Would you like me to make any coffee?" he nodded and I went to work, filling up the machine. As I was doing so, I noticed the object he had ben messing with earlier was his cell phone. He looked at it apprehensively, and slowly flipped it open, placing it to his ears. Whoever was on the other line had also just woken up, as their voice was slow and drawn, and Dean explained to whoever it was that I was with him and they shouldn't worry. This made me assume it was either Gabriel or Sam, most likely the latter. He closed the phone and tossed it onto the bed. I was so caught up in watching him that I didn't notice where I was pouring the coffee, but I yelped as i felt the hot liquid seep down my hand. Clutching it against my chest, I sat on the bed, and Dean looked startled as he rushed over to me.