The Man With the Money: A Destiel/Sabriel fan fiction

I do not own any of the following characters(sadly) portrayed in the following story nor in any way am I associated with Supernatural or the actors in it or places used and mentioned. xx

* Hillcrest is outside of Lawrence. So just incase anyone who reads this, I do know they are from Lawrence and I have plans for that.

It was him.

He walked into the club as I was sliding down the slick, metal pole. The expensive leather outfit I adorned rubbed against it, causing a squeaking sound, and that's when he looked over to me. He was a usual. Came in every weekend, but the thing was... He always came to me.

I should probably tell you who I am. My name is Castiel. I work in a strip club called "Heavenly Fantasies," owned by a man named Gabriel. He's quite, ah how should I put this, a tricky type. It was around 2 years ago he found me on the streets of Hillcrest, Kansas. I had a... Heavy drinking problem and it got me fired and kicked out of my apartment. He said he could help me get back on my feet, and start over. I swear he was a gift from God in my life.

It took me a while to get over the fact that I would become a male stripper, but it's actually pretty neat. The other boys are like family to me and they've been nice to me ever since I started working there. It's pretty simple, learn your routines, make sure your make-up is in check, and repeat. Although, lately, I've been thrown off and it all started about two weeks ago when a man in a leather coat and sparkling green eyes walked in.

To this day I do not know his name, but I do know he has money, and he apparently prefers to watch me. Sometimes, Gabriel would pick at me saying things like, "Looks like Cas has himself a stalker! His bum is pretty nice, you should talk to him sometime." I always chuckled and playfully tapped his shoulder, but now, I think he might be right.

As usual, he came over to my pole and I tried hard not to feel flustered, but I could feel the blood rushing to my face. At the time, the song changed to my usual routine dance music, "Strut" by Adam Lambert, and this made him smile for whatever reason. Then he spoke. I can't begin to describe how his deep, seductive voice made me feel. My body was filled with a sensation and my brain was screaming "take him now!" but I kept on, ignoring the thought.

"You're pretty good on that thing, mind telling me your name?"

"C-cas. Uh They call me Cas but my full name is Castiel." I stammered. Great. He smiled at me, and I took in his perfect features.

I felt like my voice wouldn't crack, so I asked the man "Mind telling me your name?" He looked at me and his face fell for a second before being masked by his amazing smile. "Well, Cas, I would but I don't want my name to be associated with anything. I do have a job and I wouldn't want people to find out I came here from time to time."

"Oh" was all I managed to say. If he cared so much about his job, why come to a place like this?

"Are you on break or something?" I realized I'd been standing there in my skimpy outfit, gawking at this man and I blushed, grabbing onto my pole. "Nope, you've distracted me, Mister." I began my routine once again, swirling around the pole in a rhythmic dance. He sat down, pulling out his wallet and I stifled a gasp when he pulled out 200 dollars.

"You're going to have to work for these." he grinned, his voice raspy, turning me on. I turned my back to the pole and slid down it slowly. Then, placing my hands on the ground, I began to crawl towards his seat. I stood up, gracefully sliding my hands over my body and coming to rest on my head. My leather clad foot went on the sliver of chair between his legs and I noticed a small bulge forming. My hands rubbed down my legs to the heel of my boot.

I don't know what came over me, but my foot dropped and I grabbed his collar, pulling our faces inches away from one another. Our heavy breaths mingled together as I rubbed up and down his chest. The overwhelming desire took control over my body and I leaned in to-

"Well, Cas." his breath tickled my face. "I'd say you definitely earned this." He placed the bills in the thin strap around my waist. My breath hitched when his fingertips ran along my spine for the slightest second, and he flashed a cocky grin before standing up and gently putting me aside.

As he strode out the door of the club, I stood there staring, completely winded by the whole thing. I heard a laugh from my left and looked over to see Gabriel. "Well, I'll say, Cas. I think he likes you." He winked at me and turned towards his office, where I knew he was going to call his pal Sam up.

I think you could describe their relationship as fuck buddies right now. Neither one of them would say they were in a legitimate relationship, but it was pretty obvious they liked one another.

I walked over to the little bar and grabbed some Jack Daniel's, sitting back in the chair where the man once sat. The door opened and Sam walked in, nodding at me before heading to Gabe's office. A few minutes later, they came back, arm in arm. Grabbing some chairs from nearby tables, they sat next to me.

"Cas, I'd say you're done for the night. That guy sure paid you well." he said. I nodded, and spoke "I'd just like to know who he is..."

"Well, what does he look like?" Sam offered.

So, I began describing the man, and once I was done, Sam's eyes crinkled and his lips turned into a smile. "That would be my brother. I knew he'd find this place eventually."

Gabriel's eyes widened. "Are you kidding? I would have never guessed! You look so different. I mean I've tried to picture your brother several times since you said you had one, but I'd never thought he looked like that"

"Yea, it's definitely him. And it looks like he's taken an interest in your Castiel." Sam said.

"So, what's his name?" I asked.

AN: thanks for reading, and feedback is definitely appreciated. this is my first supernatural fanfic and I hope you guys like it. This first chapter is short because this is just a test, if this story is liked, I will be making more, longer chapters.