Be Mine...

{ Valentine Special!!!}

I was on what seemed like a medical bed. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around, I was in Donnie's lab. He got a more comfortable bed for his " patients " I see. My head hurts. Wait was I dreaming about me turning into a mutant? It might be a possibility that I got nocked out and dreamt the whole thing. I tried getting up but the pain made my body feel like I was going to die. I screamed in pain and laid back down. Donnie came rushing in.

" She's ok!" He yelled to his brothers. " How do you feel?"

" I'm fine just my head hurts, and when I try to get up all I feel is the pain."

" Well you need to lay down for a bit."

" Okay, I had this weird dream that I turned into a mutant, but I look normal so I know it wasn't real."

" Uhhh.... actually it was real. But I think you are only mutated halfway like Kari."

" Oh..."

" Yeah well may I do a little test?"

" Sure why not."

Donnie got some water and a cracker.

" Here, I want to see if drinks make you mutate since the mutagen was in your tea."

Donnie gave me the water. I drank it all, I must have been thirsty. Nothing happened.

" Do you feel different?"

I shook my head no.

" Then try eating this." He gave me the cracker.

I ate it in two bites. I stomach tightened. I clutched my stomach, wincing in pain.

" I think your mutating just calm down." Donnie said trying to lay me back down.

I closed my eyes tight. My heart beating faster, my senses stronger. Soon the pain stopped. I didn't open my eyes yet. I could hear more, I could smell the smells I didn't know I could smell. I opened my eyes.

" Deidra are you ok?" It sounded like Donnie was yelling in my ears. I held onto my ears and yelled from the pain in my ears. Splinter, Leo, Mikey, and Raph came running in.

" What's going on Donnie?!" Leo was even louder than Donnie. I screamed again my ears acting.

" Shhh, my sons, she is not use to her improved senses." Splinted said normally, which he was probably whispering.

" Hai, sensei." They all said. I uncovered my ears.

" Deidra, I will train you to use your tail, since you never had one before. Leo will teach you how to control your senses. Raph will teach you some new moves. Donnie will do some test on you to make sure you are okay. Mikey will..."

" Teach you to do some cool tricks!" Mikey finished. My ears buzzed.

" Agh!" I said in pain.

" Ooops sorry." Mikey said scratching the back of his neck.

" It's ok." I said kinda dizzy. Everything started spinning. " Why is everything spinning?"

" Here I will give you a shot to help that." Donnie said giving me the shot. Shots usually don't hurt me. The room stopped spinning. " Is that better?"

" Yeah."

They left except for Donnie and Leo. Leo whispered to Donnie but with my new senses, I could hear him perfectly.

Leo: " Do you think she will be fine by Valentines?"

Donnie: " I am pretty sure. But why?"

Leo: " I wanted her to be-" Before I could hear the rest I sneezed the loudest sneeze. I couldn't hear what he said. What was he going to say? They finished whispering. Donnie looked like he just saw a ghost. Leo came over to me. And Donnie left.

" Valentines day is tomorrow." He said.

" Cool."

" Who do you want to be your Valentines?"

" Promise you won't tell the others?"

" I promise."

I made sure no one else was near by hearing.

" Donnie."

Leo's face turned into a big frown. His eyes big. " Cute. Girls really don't like Donnie."

" Who do you want to be your Valentines?" I said, blushing a light pink, smiling.

" I-it's nothing really." He sounded sad.

He turned around not facing me. I touched his shell, trying to turn him around. He walked a small distance that I couldn't reach unless I got up. I don't know what had came over me, but surprisingly I got up out the bed. I wobbled a bit, walking to Leo. When I got to him I turned him around to face me. He looked surprised that I got up. I then couldn't stand anymore and fell...... in Leo's arms. Leo was blushing mad. I only blushed a little. He helped me stand again.

" Who do you want to be your Valentines?" I said.

He looked at my sparkly emerald green eyes. " You." I was shocked.

" M-me?"

" Yes. Ever since I saw your sparkling eyes, your pretty smile. Your strong and independent. Your caring and sweet. I like you, but it's ok if you don't like me back."

" I love you... but as a brother. I don't care that you like me. And who said you can only have one Valentine. And plus Donnie has eyes for April, he would never like me." I said looking down. A tear came down my eye. I felt Leo's arms around me, he pulled me into his embrace. I hugged him back. He lifted my chin, for me to look him in the eyes.

" Deidra you are a beautiful girl, you are kind, funny, smart, caring, tough, strong, creative, loyal, and independent. If Donnie can't see that then he's not right for you. It doesn't matter what people think of you, as long as you see those thing in you, that is all that matters."

" Thank you." I said feeling like I was everything to him.

" Can, I ask you something?"

" Sure."

" Will you be my Valentines?"

" Yes, but as long as I can have more than one Valentine."

" Of course." He said.

Somehow I had a little control in my tail and I pulled him with my tail into a hug.