Bonnie and Clyde

A:N LISTEN TO SOUNDTRACK

I was five and he was six

We rode on horses made of sticks

He wore black and I wore white

He would always win the fight  

"Mr.Clyde you have a visitor." The butler said carrying a glass of whisky to him and dismissing himself from the room as the unknown woman entered the room.

Clyde took a sip from his glass as a small smirk formed on the corner of his lips. 

It had been Several years since the Liberty bank robbery which made history as the most well drawn out crime the country had ever seen.

And it was all done by Clyde and his mysterious gang of petty thieves who all wanted money for their own reasons. Rather it was to retire from crime, start their own business, disguise themselves into a entirely different life, they all knew that they couldn't do any of those things without money. And if sacrifices had to be made they just had to be made.

"It sure has been a while, I assumed you had died." Clyde spoke taking another sip of his whisky taking a glance at the gun that was lying on his desk knowing he would soon have to use it.

"Hmph." The stranger laughed.

"But then again you always were a clever one, smart, pretty, yet..very naive..." He said amused at the dirty look she was giving him.

"If being in love with a person is Naive..then I don't want to be anything else, not rich, not smart, just naive because..It wouldn't be so hard to do what I came to do." She stated.

"Bonnie...if you don't mind me asking, just how did you escape the cops that night, and how did you keep hidden so long?" Clyde asked.

"Easy, I ran even though I was bleeding out I ran, only one thing fueling me to keep going after such a heartbreaking bitter betrayal." She said her voice with conviction and full resolve.

"And what might that be?" Clyde gave a short chuckle.

"To kill you." She said coldly keeping her hand close to her hostler that contained her gun that she was just itching to fire.

"Bonnie i never took you as for one to become so bitter." he noted almost amused.

"Well, sweet things can become bitter." She replied.

"Well, you know i can't let that happen." He said getting up his eyes looking back and forth between Bonnie and his gun.

The tension and air seemed to grow thicker and thicker with every passing moment that they spent in silence. Each one was just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger and both worlds slowly come crashing down.

She never wanted to pull that trigger but she knew once she stepped foot in that mansion, that mansion he had dreamed of and painted out as such a beautiful dream she would no longer have a choice. 

And as those thoughts simmered in her mind to stew, the clock just kept ticking building up all the emotions of anger, hurt, betrayal all those wonderful dreams that he had painted out for her were nothing but water colored images that could wash away way to quickly.

And it was within a instant both drew their guns and fired in a quick swift motion the gun going off with a loud BANG! and the sound radiating off the walls.

 Bang bang, he shot me down

Bang bang, I hit the ground

Bang bang, that awful sound

Bang bang, my baby shot me down

Neither of them moved and it almost would appear that they both had missed if it wasn't for the trail of blood that was leaking from both their chest.

It was difficult for her to breathe and as she looked at Clyde she realized that maybe Queens weren't supposed to marry King's and maybe the world wasn't just so black and white.

Maybe everything was just a simple illusion but it was kind of hard to tell as her vision got blurrier and blurrier as more and more blood oozed out of her like a sad song that could only be heard between the two of them.

She saw so many things in those eyes of his as she watched him struggle to breathe. She watched all his dreams die, all his lies vanish, then a simple smile placed his lips.

"Good shot." He said spewing up blood.

"You taught me, you taught me everything and yet..I learned nothing." She reflected as the both of them started to collapse she heard many people rushing into the room to see what had happened and what all the commotion was about.

She knew then, that their legacy would end up to be history's greatest tale, yet, their most bitter end.

Because in the end, She was Bonnie, and He was Clyde

But couldn't be more different than day from night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And that wraps up this story!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! I hoped you liked it and let  me know if there's any other short stories you suggest I do! And with that being said thanks for reading and check out some of my other stories if you like adventure, drama and romance! :D