Broken Dynasty

Some days it's hard to see
If I was a fool, or you, a thief
Made it thru the maze to find my one in a million
Now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living

Life had a funny way of working, it could reveal all sorts of things to make you laugh, smile, cry. But surprises had always been her least favorite. And this was one surprise that she could never forget...one surprise that she never in a million years would've even dared to believe.

Kings and Queens meant absolutely nothing now..

No..Jokers had become Ace's..The Queen of hearts had turned into a simple Queen of nothing..and the world would never be the same again..

And she knew it.

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up  

She knew she should've looked at all the warning signs, listened to what the people around her had been screaming all the time. She knew deep down though because she thought maybe she could change him..Maybe she could change the King of Thieves into the King of Hearts..and everything would work itself out..

She should've saw their was no happy endings.

 The scar I can't reverse
When the more it heals the worse it hurts
Gave u every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant

And reality was all to real as the pain in her stomach only grew more and more painful and the world seemed to be in nothing but slow motion.

"C-clyde?" She asked her hands still having a firm grip on a huge sack of cash that they had finally been able to retrieve from the banks high tight volt.

"Bonnie, I really didn't want it to be like this." He said a frown on his face but still pointing the gun at her.

Alarms and everything around them seemed to be going off and she knew that the police were getting closer and closer to them but she didn't care all she wanted to know now was why?

"W-hy?" She said coughing up some blood as her breathing grew more and more unsteady.

"It wouldn't have had to be this way if they hadn't of triggered the alarms! I swear I thought we had gotten them all off!" He said looking at her with regret that she no longer believed.

"You still choose to lie to me?" She said realizing that she was nothing but a pawn from the beginning.

 And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up  

His face didn't waver as he gave off that same straight face of confidence that she wish she could just smack off.

The heavy footsteps of police drew closer and closer and their shouts for them to surrender sounded more like a echo as she was beginning to lose more and more blood.

"Bonnie you know I love you...but..you really shouldn't trust thieves." He finally said almost a whisper a dark cold hearted whisper that sent a chill through the room and up her spine. Her heart froze and shattered into pieces and she knew it wouldn't be the blood loss that killed her. But her heavy broken heart that was now nothing but a scar that reflected her stupidity and failure.

"Was this the plan from the beginning?" She said not realizing she had been crying until she felt her tears drop onto the cold floors.

"No." He replied honestly, "I originally was just going to rob you for everything you had..but once I found out just how much potential you had..I thought why not take her in as a apprentice and assistant..but..things changed and I really felt we made a wonderful team and nothing but honest love had grown from that..But as much as I love you.." He paused to put more bullets in his gun realizing that this was about to become an absolute battlefield.

It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down

"I love money more." He grinned.

"Clyde..we really need to go." CC said who had been standing by the door quietly this entire time said.

And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

"Clyde I swear you will regret this." She said as he walked towards her snatching the money bag out of her hands as she clutched her stomach in complete agony.

"I choose to live in the moment.." He said haughtily placing a kiss on her tear stained cheek.

She didn't even turn around as his foot steps got closer and closer to the exit and further and further away from her.

It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell, It all fell down, It all fell down
(And all I gave you is gone)
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

She gritted her teeth regretting the day she had ever met him..as the sounds of polices foot steps only drew nearer.

She made a silent vow to herself that this would definitely not be the end..and she always kept her promises.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D: Clyde (Marshall) HOW COULD YOU!? Uhgg the betrayal..anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter and there's one more to go so stay tuned!!! Leave a like a comment below if you have any questions of comments!! :D See you!