A Mercenary's plea (I'm not common)

Okay wow so this is the first time I actually had to come up with a soundtrack to tell a story...for it to be really good...but here we go :D

Chapter 1 

A Mercenary's plea

December 15th 1930,

A gorgeous girl sat in a small apartment counting the endless wads of money that her and her partner had stole from the local bank down in Detroit.

"How much we got?" Your partner Marshall said smoking a cigarette trying to calculate which horse he should bid on for Thursday's race.

"About 6 grand." She smiled.

He smiled getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheek cigarette fumes strong but she was used to the smell by now.

"Great job..soon we'll be able to afford a decent house." He said rubbing her shoulders while he imagined what life was like in that mansion he had his eye on for a while.

"Isn't it wonderful?" She breathed.

"Quite..but we're not close enough, we have to get closer." He said sternly.

She shifted in her seat a little understanding what he meant but not quite sure they could pull it off.

"Marshall..do you really think we can pull it off?" Worry evident in her voice.

"Of course, didn't I tell you you never have to worry about anything Bonnie?" He said tiredly as if they've been over that topic for quite a while now. "Do you not trust me baby doll?" He asked his voice turning serious.

"Of course I trust you.." She said turning to match his eyes that displayed nothing but curiosity.

"You better." That was a demand, not a suggestion.

Flashback to Early January 1930,

"Bonnie, you have got to start thinking about your future." A woman insisted sitting next to her in the church's pew.

"I know Mrs. Cunningham, but it's rather difficult when you don't know where to begin.." She said her tone icy.

"God, will guide you through the fire Bonnie, but first you've got to want to be saved." She warned.

She pondered the wise old woman's words as she got up to leave into the cold bitter winds of Detroit.

She was indeed a beautiful woman, she could have any guy she wanted and they would throw loads and loads of cash at her and shower her with gifts and gifts galore..but none of those men really intrigued her. They were all to boring and dull for her liking she was much more intrigued by rough and dangerous men who always seemed to be lacking money..

"Madame Bonnie, are you attending the ball tonight?" A man asked stopping her on the streets.

"Yes, but i'm afraid I already have a date Sir Adam.." She lied not wanting to be apart of his obnoxious behavior she's heard many rumors of him trying to slip things into ladies drinks..

He was a dirty man, but he was rich so many ladies didn't really care about the rumors.

But she did.

"Well, he's a lucky fellow.." He said sounding really insincere.

"I suppose.." She said bidding him a good day as she quickly made her way back to her house.