Chapter 7

Right guys. Here's the next chappy. I'm so so sorry about the delay as well. I've tried to write this as quick as I could so please forgive me for the huge typos there's bound to be. And I know this story is probably going to sound like a love triangle type thing. It isn't going to be. Trust me. So yeah, before you go...oh, another one of these kind again, don't kill me. :D

Hope you enjoy it. And I will hopefully get the next one up. And make it even longer for yous. ( Note the hope )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ch 7 

Songs I listened to: 

A lot of native american music :P 

An the sounds of keys being tapped on the keyboard.

God, was I glad to be back. (sarcasm) I mean, who wouldn't miss the insults thrown at you and being treated like dirt every day? Not too mention having to let them know every single detail of your life if you want to get out of the prison for a day, or even an hour. And then people wonder why you don't speak? Like hell I'm telling them about my life. Pft, my business and my business alone.

I stared at the door in front of me, one I'd never thought I'd knock on. As my hand raised and landed softly on the black wood three times, I heard a soft cry of come in. Yep, that was my Scott. A smile came across my face as I opened the door. I couldn't wait to speak to my best mate since the summer.

A gasp escaped my mouth as I found him picking up a slump girl. Looks like perhaps my friend had changed. Since when had he ever touched a girl in that way. I frowned and immediately growled. 'What have you done Scott?' I demanded, walking over and shoving him out the way of his useless attempt of picking her up.

Well, perhaps they weren't that useless since he did have her in her torso (that had been rested against the bed) in his arms before I knocked him away. I glanced at him, his face a mask of shock and confusion. Ha, could of fooled me too. But I knew my friend too well.

'What did you do to her?' I asked again, more slowly, placing my body in between his and hers. His face moved finally, first in recognition, then in anger, and finally to forgiveness. Why would he have that on? Now it was my turn to be confused.

'I didn't do anything. She didn't want to go to the wing again so I brought her here for some lunch and I found her passed out,' he answered, my confusion hesitantly disappearing. Did I believe that answer? I mean, it sounded like something Scott would do but really? How did he even find her in the wing? What was he doing in the wing in the first place? Oh god, he was hurt, wasn't he?

'Scott, why didn't you tell me you weren't okay? What do you need? Rest? Medicine? Will I go make you something?' I fired out my questions before I managed to get a grip of myself. Wow, way to go mummy. I was too mature for my own good. Or maybe I always came to the worst scenario in this place. I doubt if I was the only one.

He just chuckled at me before telling me to watch her while he finished making the food. I gave him a hmph look, scowling at him before he patted my head. Argh, I hated it when he did that, though it always brought a smile to my face. After all, I would never have something to hate about Scott if he didn't do that.

'Don't fret. I'll explain it all later' he added before popping back into the small stove next to the room. Look after the girl, shouldn't be that hard should it? I turned and looked at her. Wow, she looked amazing, well, maybe not as good as Ethell but still, she had that sort of foreign look in her features. Better put her back on the bed anyhow.