Chapter 8

Damien's POV

I watched as the person picked up Ally and shot into the sky. I began to yell and scream in frustration because of what just happened. I still can't believe my eyes. Although something about the dark figure who apparently could fly puzzles me, his dark brown hair seemed vaguely familiar... Well that probably doesn't matter and I now realize that the most important thing right now is too find Ally and fast before anything terrible happens.

I snapped my fingers and the T.S.E (Travel and speed with efficiency) appeared before me. I stepped inside and began using the search module to find Ally. The search module can find and locate any person who stepped into the T.S.E. I still remember when I first stepped into the T.S.E. It was a day the complete opposite of the one I'm experiencing now. With sunny skies and happy faces. It was my first assignment I was to perform as a Magus Agalica, I was training to become a protector our job is to protect our secrets from humans and keep the Titanium society from achieving there sinister goal.

My first assignment was simply to receive my own T.S.E and learn how to use it for my new job. The multiple T.S.E's were in the main head quarters of the Magus Agalica, and that was where me and other protectors found and learned to use our T.S.E's. I wasn't nervous or over anxious like the other protectors in training around me. After all I was the highest in my class and no one was more suited for the job than I was. So I simply chose my own T.S.E , learned how to use it, and got on with my responsibilities. Even though it seems to be no particular event. I missed the friends that I some what accumulated. And the gratitude and praise I received in training. Those thoughts set me at ease when I'm in complicated situations like the one I'm facing now.

Snapping out of my thoughts I looked down at the search module a map began to take form on the screen and it showed a blinking red light and I knew that was where Ally was. The light was blinking in a spot in Chicago that wasn't adorned with many places around it. According to the search module Ally was located in an abandoned ware house. That seemed very suspicious.

Ally's POV

" What do you mean Damien is apart of the Titanium society?" I asked.

"What he didn't tell you?' Josh asked.

"No" I said "He just talked about how they were an evil group trying to wreak havoc on Earth no wonder he was such a jerk"

"Wow see I expected him to try and kill you on the spot considering your powers your obviously someone that will be a threat to there plans"

" Why does everyone keep saying I have powers! I haven't noticed anything magical going on with me! This doesn't make any sense! " I yelled.

"Oh but you do have power Ally, so much that you don't realize that is just pulsing in your veins waiting to be free I can help you use your powers and completely wipe out the Titanium society Damien included,"

" Well I'm not that mad at Damien I just wish he would apologize,"

"People of the Titanium society have no sense of right and wrong that's why he hurt you and if you go back to him he will hurt you again worse than he did before"

We finally landed and we were at the doorway of a warehouse I looked around me and it still looked like we were in Chicago but it seemed like this part of the city was different and it felt like it didn't even exist. Not one person could be seen anywhere and it felt as if me and Josh were being watched. I looked up at the sky and saw a big moon bright and shining. Despite it's beauty it did nothing to ease my nerves.

"Why are we here?" I asked

"This is one of the many head quarters of Magus Agalica" Josh said

"Couldn't you guys choose a more... I don't know choose a place less dirty to meet up"

"Well we don't like to draw to much attention to ourselves," Josh said

We walked inside and it was very dark. I couldn't see a thing in the blackness that seemed never ending.

"Hey Josh can you turn on a light or something" I asked

"Ally your training will be taking place here and most Magus Agalica train well in the dark"

"How are we suppose to train if I can't see you" I asked

All I heard was a chuckle. I turned around walking in different directions trying to find Josh

"Look I seriously need to get home my mom is probably worried sick maybe we can continue this tomorrow?' I asked

"Oh Ally I'm afraid I can't let you do that" Josh said.

"Why not Josh? Josh??"

Then I heard tons of voices laughing simultaneously

"What is going on?"

"You'll find out soon enough" An unfamiliar voice said.

Then I felt a jolting electric shock come through my back and course all through my body. I fell to the floor and the last thing I heard was Josh

"You are powerful Ally and that is very useful to us

I know that was kind of boring and sorry for any grammatical errors. :/ but I'll try to make the next one better I'm just getting a little tired of this story.

But regardless I'll try to write and update. Don't forget to vote comment and follow! :-)

-Aliza202