Chapter 1

Alright Analysis complete and I've decided that by the age 15 I managed to do everything wrong that someone can do in a person's life time. Even though most people assume that I am perfectly fine and I didn't do anything wrong and everything is just peachy. Yet sometimes I wonder am I over exaggerating? Do I simply just imagine that I'm the one who's bad and I'm the one with psychological problems? Well the world will never know. So I will ponder this treacherous matter and hope that one day a sign with flashing lights will pop up and announce the solution to my internal contemplation. But sadly I can't hope for that because good things like that don't happen in the world, much to my dismay.

Interrupting my train of though I hear a loud shout, "Ally!!!!"

What torcher could possibly be in store for me now?

"Ally! get down here and finish cleaning the kitchen!"

Oh of course! The wonderful luxury of cleaning is what will be in store for me for the next twenty minutes yippee! No absolutely not yippee I can't stand cleaning the very though of it leaves me gagging. Its disgusting annoying and should be a total waste of time if you have a dishwasher and people who clean up after themselves. But sadly I don't have that. I'm probably the only person in this house that abides by those simple rules. But since I have no choice I proceeded to go downstairs and start washing the dishes.

***

At six pm I'm getting ready for soccer, a sport that I'm terrible at but I need the exercise and my mom is paying for it. In the car I notice the sky is unusually dark. Maybe practice will be canceled. Or maybe mom will just let me skip entirely. After all she does have this super worried look on her face. Although I think she's starting to think better of it because when I look back at her face she looks calm.

When we arrived at soccer the coach immediately has me start doing the drills along with the other girls. I don't really have any friends here so while everyone else talks I stand alone. After about 15 min of stretching and running we get in line to start to practice scoring goals. A girl named Cara is first in line. She shoots and I'm not at all surprised that she scores. Next is a girl named Amanda she shoots and scores. Once again I'm not surprised, finally it's my turn. Everyone is watching and I grow a little nervous because I know I'm not going to make this shot after all I never have scored a goal and probably never will. But still since everyone is staring I have to get over it.I pull my leg back and kick the ball with my eyes closed hoping that maybe this will be the one time I accomplish something. When I open my eyes I notice that the ball isn't far off to my left or far off to my right I look at the goal and see that my ball made it inside! Finally, I finally scored a goal in soccer. I hear people mutter good job but I'm too stunned to answer. I retreat to the back of the line and look at the sky thinking about what a miracle this is. That's when I hear a loud scream and before I can react a strong force slams into me pushing me backward, hitting me so hard that everything went black.