Chapter 4

Authors Note:

Hey guys I'm really sorry it took so long to update. I had lots of school stuff to worry about so I didn't have the time. Anyway here's chapter 4!

----------------------------------------------

"What do you me I'm not human?! How can I not be human I was born human, I look human, talk like a human, and I even smell human, how can I possibly not be human?!" I said.

"Your family has special gifts and they have for a very long time," said Damien.

"How is it possible that you know so much about me!"

"I know because I've been through it myself and I can sense others like me I've devoted my life to finding those people and showing them who they are so they can avoid the misfortune I've experienced because I don't wish for what happened to me to happen to anyone else,"

"Well there's gotta be more people that are supposedly like us and you could've picked any one of them to show who they are, out of all of those people why did you show me?" I asked.

"You are a special case," Damien said "Your powers are far stronger than any other person I've sensed and helped you and your powers are especially rare to come by considering that you are the most powerful in your family and you have gifts I have never seen before,"

"Wait your saying my family knows about this??" Ally said "And they never told me??"

"They've known for a long time and I never came for your sister because neither her's nor your mother's powers match the strength of yours"

"I'm still so confused, how do I have power when I've only scored a soccer goal once and when I don't succeed at anything?" I said, "How is it possible that I'm not human and that supposedly I have this unknown power?"

"There are many things that are unknown to both man kind and our kind some things are just unexplainable and some things I just can't tell you"

"Ok can you tell me what those dark shapes are and why they were chasing after us?"

"Those are servants of the leader of the titanium society those creatures are called Malum Iratus Or Malums for short both words meaning evil and anger those creatures and the titanium society are the only enemies to our kind."

"Why are they our enemies?"

"They believe that the world should reside in destruction and that evil should dominate all"

"Why would they believe that?"

"It's all because of their leader he convinced everyone in the society to follow his twisted ways and now they are inflicting destruction all over the world and searching for the powerful ones of our kind which are called the Magus Agalica, They want to destroy powerful ones like you and the society is hunting you now because you are the only person that can stop them"

"Ooookkkk but why does the leader only believe in destruction?"

"He's felt that way for generations" Damien said. "A long time ago there was a man he didn't like the way the world was.Ever since his parents were murdered when he was a kid he believed he should let the whole universe pay for their deaths and that the world should reside in death and destruction. He wanted no justice and no fairness and he wanted the corrupted world to belong to him. He once tried to go back in time to make his beliefs come true. But he failed and caused altercations in time, some that were never noticed until now. Those alters in time created the Iratus Malums they are points and people that cease to exist because of the altercations it time. When the man found out about his doings he was ecstatic because it was a way for him to wreak havoc on the world, so he learned to control the Iratus Malums and started using them to help his cause"

" The way he learned how to control the evil shadows is that he created a potion. Something that would make him superior to all. He was able to control the Iratus Malums and create lots of bloodshed and sorrow with the powers the potion gave him. Although he had tremendous power he was almost to his death bed so he created an organization called the titanium society to continue his work into the future. The titanium society has been trying to for fill the old master's wishes for centuries, and they are still trying to this day."

"The titanium society are growing stronger and stronger and the only reason they have not succeeded into turning the world into total chaos is because there are people out there like you and me fighting them but you Ally are the one person that can stop the fighting for good" Damien said.

"So now that you told me all this, what happens now?" I asked.

"I train you" Damien said "And make you ready to take out the titanium society for good"

Author's Note:

Hey guys I hoped you liked the chapter!

Sorry for any grammatical errors because I typed all of this on my phone and I was rushing a little. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me if you want!

~Aliza202