Chapter 7

Damien's POV

I felt my fist collide with the kid's face and knew that I've done something wrong. I looked down at the blood on my hands and realized what I have done. A crowd started to gather around us and I was receiving frightened looks from everyone and I even heard someone scream. I grabbed Ally's hand and pulled her out the door before anything worse could happen and before I could loose my composure. We ran away from the chaos and away from the school. Soon we were a couple blocks away and before I could say anything Ally shouted,"WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"I was trying to protect you,"

"PROTECT ME FROM WHAT?"

"I...

"Well?"

"You shouldn't let that boy touch you like that and you shouldn't even talk to him"

"Why shouldn't I talk to him, it's not like he said anything hurtful that you haven't said already," Ally said.

" Ok now your being dramatic"

"How am I being dramatic you basically called me ugly and terrible to my face after you were the one to pull me in your arms"

"I..."

"Exactly you have nothing to say about people not keeping me safe if anything I shouldn't be around you because your more a stranger than anybody" Ally said.

"I..."

"Look I don't know what else to say so just leave me alone and don't talk to me again I don't need any of this"

"Ally!"

She was walking in the other direction heading towards the school.

I started to run after her but before I could catch her a figure swooped down from the sky, picked her up and shot into the air.

Ally's POV

I looked up and saw a kind face smiling down at me his brown eyes some how seemed to sparkle in the moon light and his dark dark brown hair was as black as night. His brown muscled arms held me tightly as I looked into his eyes, but I finally looked down and realized we weren't on the ground. I saw Damien yelling and shouting far below us.

"YOU CAN FLY WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS??" I shouted

"Easy Ally you'll draw attention" Josh said.

"How is this possible I don't understand,"

"I'm sure you've learned that there are some impossible things in this world and that some of these things aren't in our best interest"

"Yeah Damien told me that the Titanium society was trying to make the world fall into chaos"

"Yes and I don't suppose he told you he was part of that society" Josh said.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update! And I'm sorry that it's so short and sorry for any grammatical errors! I'll try my best to write more :-)I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote comment and follow!