Jealousy

Although I actually felt kinda hurt that Hunter would do that to me I'm not gonna show it to him.

After a peaceful nights sleep and a bit of masterminding I came up with my plan.

I just wasn't sure if Jake should be included in it.

I drove into town and bought a membership at the nearest gym, finally I can get back into my routine.

I changed into my gym clothes and hopped on the stair stepper for a warm up.

After that I preformed three sets of squats, deadlifts, glute bridges, and the leg press.

Not working out in a while has got me out of shape. I could barely even do these anymore.

I headed back home where I could change.

I took a shower, and changed into leggings and a big sweater.

If he thinks he's the only one who can keep his curtains open he's got another thing coming.

All I'm gonna do is invite Jake over and we can hang out in my room.

Then if he says anything I can say well he wasn't mad at me and he's my friend.

Knowing his hatred for Jake all I have to do is simply say hi and he will get mad.

'Come over I'm bored let's hang out' I texted Jake.

Now am I using Jake to make Hunter mad YEA that sounds bad but it's not like anything is gonna happen we're just gonna hangout like friends.

I left my curtains open last night.

I ran downstairs to open the door.

"Miss me already?"

"Fix your beef already?" I questioned Jake back.

Before I ran to the door I did check to make sure Hunter was walking around in his room.

I put in a movie while Jake used my bathroom.

When he came back in I was fixing the items on my dresser directly across from the window.

Jake probably saw Hunter and came up with his own plan because what happened next was completely unexpected.

Jake pressed himself into me and I was shocked.

I turned my head to question him but he wrapped his hand around my throat.

Not going to lie this is so hot

He leaned in to whisper "You left your curtains open."

He just sat down and pretended like nothing happened.

I walked over to the curtains and met eyes with Hunter.

I couldn't tell if he looked mad or disappointed.

I kinda of felt guilty, but I closed the curtain and went onto the bed.

"What was that for?" I questioned Jake

"He was watching you."

I just nodded and played the movie.

That was so hot.

Although I talked to a guy back home for a little while nothing ever happened.

I haven't even had my first kiss. I always just stayed to myself.

AND THEN HE JUST CAME IN HERE AND DOMINATED ME YESSSSS

Sorry ahaha

I know what I'm gonna do, I am going to make Hunter and Jake sit down and explain everything that happened so they can at least be somewhat cool with each other.