Stay away from him

Pic above of Hunter

We were heading into a cute little diner and everyone was staring.

I leaned on him, " do I have anything on my face?" I whispered.

"No you looked beautiful." I opened my mouth to respond but our waiter came up to us.

He took us to our table and smiled at me he had cute little glasses I could tell he was gay though

So sad because he's so adorable.

Hunter coughed and the guy shyly turned to him.

After giving our orders to him and getting our drinks we talked about school.

It should be starting in a week.

"So are we best friends again?" I laughed.

"Duhhhhh" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Our food came out and we left soon after.

We stopped at a mall and Hunter went to go to the bathroom and I sat in the food court.

The chair next to me was pulled out and as I turned this wonder to the eyes smiled at me.

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes

"I haven't seen you around before or else I would have remembered, what's your name?"

"Alexis" I trailed off

"I'm Jake and what is such a pretty young lady doing here alone."

"She's not alone." Hunter growled out

"Awww." he said standing up

"Next time I wouldn't leave such a pretty lady like this alone, she might just get snatched up." he said staring right at me.

"Stay away from him he a simple player who sleeps with girls and leaves them the next day he never changes." Hunter told me.

"Yes daddy." I saluted him.

"You know I love it when you call me daddy."