Story time

Picture of Jake above. I'm updating the characters Hunter will be next (:

Alexis -

The drive back home was quiet. Not awkward just peaceful. Like we didn't want to say anything to ruin the moment.

I was dropped off and then relaxed.

Meanwhile Jake blew up my phone.

I sent him a text 'yes'

Call it harsh but I'm not in the mood to deal with him.

I'm so confused! Guys suck.

I don't know why I'm so confused, I shouldn't have to worry about this right now I need to start focusing on school and applying for a job soon.

Maybe I can schedule a meeting call it bad but I want to find out what exactly happened between the guys.

'What happened between you and Hunter'

'Meet me tomorrow for coffee and I'll explain.'

With that settled I hopped in the shower and headed to bed relaxing to the sound of rain hitting my window.

-------

I woke up feeling groggy

Since it's raining I grabbed a white hoodie and slipped on my black overalls with my high top vans.

I let my hair fall down in its messy waves.

I grabbed my umbrella and walked to the coffee shop

I probably look like a five year old.

Me being 5'2 we'll almost 5'3 didn't help my case much.

I remember when Hunter used to be my height.

Now I'm at his shoulders.

Curse my genes.

I actually wish I was tall even just like 5'5.

Jake is probably 6 feet tall, and I'm assuming Hunter is 6'2 or 6'3 maybe even 6'4

I wonder who would win in a fight.

WAIT WJAT WHY AM I THINKING THAT! AHAHHA REWIND.

I opened the door and smiled at Jake.

I entered the booth and he had some cookies.
"Would you like some?" He asked me

I nodded and took one.

Smiling as I took a bite

"Sorry I love food, but anyways what ever happened between you and Hunter?"

He took a deep breath and started his story

"Hunter had a girlfriend right and he really liked her but she was known for getting around and I tried to tell him to protect him. He knew I got around and she came onto me one day we were all hanging out and he was there. He blamed me thinking that I tried to seduce her. I wouldn't do that to him. Then he said he was done with both of us since she was YOU know on me. That girl changed him. After that he stopped caring about people wasn't nice anymore. I guess he felt betrayed."

My eyes widened.

"Why haven't you told him?"

"We were growing apart, and what can I say your girlfriend was a sloozbag sorry it really wasn't my fault. I doubt he would believe me. Besides now there is you and that can just cause even more problems. Especially because we both want you."

"Who said I wanted either one of you. Hunter isn't the only one with trust issues. As for you, you said it yourself you get around."

I could tell Jake was surprised by my boldness.

I smiled innocently.

"Are we good now, well you why don't you tell me what I did."

"I saw your phone. Just so we're clear Jake, I'm not one of your challenges. If you just want me for a fun time don't even bother. I don't swoon easily."

I blew him a kiss and got up and walked off.

I smiled at myself I seemed like a complete BAD ASS

I may have used my acting skills because I have zero self confidence .

Fake it you gain it. Might as well prove my point.

Now I can go back to being me.

I probably looked completely psycho skipping in the rain holding a foppish umbrella.

I looked back and saw Jake watching me.

I waved and pretended like that whole thing never happened.

Hmmm now what should I do.