Ugh Boys!

Alexis

After waking up from my peaceful nap I realized Jake was gone.

I decided to text him.

'Hi child.'

As I was waiting for a response I saw Hunter coming out of the shower with just a towel on.

I would normally scold myself for looking while I was just with Jake but we aren't dating and he's a player!

Hunter's back muscles rippled but then I saw his blonde toy walk out behind him.

Ugh boys!

He's so confusing maybe I should explain what really happened, but then again look at how he was acting.

Best friend or not still just weird.

I shut my curtains and walked downstairs.

"Hey mom I'm going to go to the mall since school will be starting soon!"

She yelled something which sounded like an okay.

I drove over to the mall.

Wow. Hunter was right.

Jake was walking around with another girl. Already dude geez could you wait an hour.

I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn't see him.

It's not like I need him in my life anyways.

I walked into forever 21 and bought a super cute army green bomber jacket, a baseball hat, a nude cozy sweater and some jewelry.

Next I ran into pacsun and got a pair of high waisted skinny jeans.

I walked through the mall and I noticed Jake saw me.

Pretending I didn't see him I walked into the food court.

I grabbed a vanilla shake and started heading back to my car. I returned home and put away my clothes.

Curling up into my pajamas and crawling into bed.

It was only six but dinner wouldn't be ready for a little while so I read and watched some tv.

I heard a knock on my door out to my porch.

It was Hunter.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk."