~Chapter One~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I'm starting to get tired. But, who could blame me? I've been swimming for three days straight! I'm actually glad I can transform now. If I wasn't a golduck, I'd be dead by now. Though, I'm still freaked out, about being a Pokémon. I mean, I'm still human... Right?

After a while of swimming, I started to notice an island. Maybe it's Alola! Using all my energy, and, some adrenaline, I raced towards the island.

As soon as I arrived, I found a place to hide. After hiding, I focused on transforming back to my normal self. Even though it took me a few times, I was able to do it. Though, I changed the eye color, just in case some of that group was there. What was their name again? Team Rocket? I think that's what they said, when they had first kidnapped me.

Anyway, now, I need to know if I'm truly in Alola. I walked out, and, walked up to the closest person. "Hello. Am I in Alola?" "Yes, you are. You're on MeleMele island. Are you alright?" "Yes, I am. Thanks!" The person then left. Seems like I truly am at Alola. That's great news!

As for now, what do I do now? I can't trust anyone, since, they might be part of Team Rocket. So... Does that mean that I become a thief? I guess so. After all, how else am I going to survive? That settles it, then. I'm going to become a thief.

Since I'm going to become a thief, it seems like I'm going to have to hide my identity. That means that I'll have to change my appearance, every time I steal.

Wonder which one I should go with first? I decided on black hair, green eyes, and a random outfit. Though, when I transformed, I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me. But, when I turned around, I didn't see anything. Maybe it was just my imagination. I sure do hope that's all it was...

Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Sorry if not. If you did enjoy, would you mind commenting? Comments are my main source of motivation, when it comes to writing stories. But, of course, I won't force you. Have a nice day/night/afternoon/etc. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=