Chapter 2

Croix?” I gasped! Was he really here?! For Real!?!?!?!?!? I ran over to him-as fast as my 8 inch heels could allow me of course-and gave him a huge hug, but he wasn’t prepared for that so he fell over, me on top of him. “I can’t believe that you are here!” I squealed. Weird, I never, never, ever squeal. Ever.

"Yes! I really am here Adriana," he laughed. God, I really miss that laugh! And I have only been away from him for what? 3 or 4 days? “I really like what you did with your hair,” he told me. Well, I did have the brightest red hair ever. It was pinned back with a 30 carat diamond clip, oh and I was wearing my taira made entirely of diamonds and sapphires. Bright blue ones I might add, they were super cute if I do say so myself…  “Ariana?” Croix snapped his fingers in front of my face. Wow! I must have zoned out longer than I thought! Wait… if Croix is here and I AM supposed to meet my fiance today soooo…. wait! does this mean that I am getting married to Croix!!!!!

“Mother, can I talk to you in the outside for a moment!” I asked the politest I have been all  morning.

“O-Of course, Adriana,” she says stuttering and giving me a weird look. “Please excuse us for a moment,” she says looking at Croix and his mother.

As we make our way to the outside gardens. I start talking. “Mother! Am I to marry Croix?!” I am finally able to get those words out of my mouth. Then I hear a *Click*. I know that my mother heard It too. She look agast. The look on her face must have mirrored mine. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE! knows about this except for my family, Logan, Alfred and apparently Croix and his family. No one else knows about this but now the whole world will know in less than an hour. This is a recipe for a huge disaster! My life is officially over. I am dead.

**** Authors Note***

 Hey lovely readers! I AM BACK! BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE!!!!!!! I STILL WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway... back to the story and not my boring life. I know that the chapter is short and I promised I would update as soon as I could when I got back. I got back on Wednsday night around 10:30p.m., went through customs again, got our stuff and then went to wait for someone to pick us up. I got home at around 1 in the morning which was not fun. thwn I woke up at like 8:30 in the morning. Wait!!!! That's still my boring boring life! Well anyway... like the cliffhanger? I am soooooo evil!!!! *mah hahahah!!* Bye!