Introduction

(A/N This is an extremely short intro to the story I tried to make it longer but I kept repeating myself anyways hope you enjoy)

My life was a struggle. My mother the alcoholic and my father...well he wasn't known for his kindness .The night of my eleventh birthday I'm packing and I'm never coming back. Mother wouldn't know the difference, too busy off her head, but when my father finds out I'm sure he'll be furious, but luckily I won't be around to receive whatever sick punishment he would have given me. That's the reason I'm going.

My father. The man that 'loves' me, the one that says 'I'm his special little girl'-but I'm not- I'm a toy, a weapon and I can't take anymore of the pain I feel here. The dreamless nights of listening to arguments. Scared to even breath silently in case I attract the unwanted attention of my parents. However, no matter how silent or still I am he finds me.

As I finished placing the last couple of things in my rucksack. A book of fairy tales, my aunt got me before she passed, it was then that I noticed things change, my mother had started with a glass of wine a night which turned to two then and here is where it has turned to a bottle or three a night, I placed the book in carefully. A pair of jeans, I had done my best to patch, and an overgrown shirt, it wasn't much but it was all I had. I placed two bottles of water in my bag then looked around 'my room' for the last time.

The grey walls so cold and unfriendly, my metal bed in which I would normally receive an unpleasant visit from my father some nights. The drawers and cupboards the doors and knobs hanging of them. I was finally going to leave it all behind, I smiled in the inside at that thought. I placed the letter detailing that I was leaving and never coming back on my nightstand. I waited until I heard my father's snores coming from my parents bedroom and gently tip-toed out my room and down the stairs, my heart racing at every creek that the floorboards made beneath my feet. I grabbed the key that was hanging on the hook, with trembling fingers, and opened the door gently making sure it wouldn't make a noise or disturb anyone else in the house.

I opened the door slowly holding my breath the whole time. Then as it was fully open I finally released my breath and felt the cool night air on my face. Taking a deep breath of the air that was freedom, I turned back and locked the door then posted the keys. I took one last look at the prison I had once called my home, I felt a wave of happiness through my body, as I walked into the shadows of the night unsure of where I was going but one thing I was sure of, my life would never be the same again

(A/N Well there you go please review next chapter will be up soon and I promise it will be longer)