#1-The Beggining

"Amanda!!! You're going to be late for school!!!" Zayn shouts through my doorway.

"I'm not that late dad..." I say yawning. I look at the time. Crap!!!! "How is it 7:55???" I scream out. I hear my amazing father laugh. I love him, but how can he laugh at me at this moment. I run a brush through my hair while trying to put my clothes on at the same time. I end up with my shirt the other way around and my hair tangled. "You need a ride today?" My dad asks.

"No. eric is giving me a ride today..." I say as quietly as I can. Eric is my boyfriend and for some reason my dad doesnt like him. I hear a horn honk. 

"I think he's here..." Dad tells me.

I grab my backpack and put my hair up into a ponytail. I grab my converse with one of my hands and run downstairs where dad is making a lot of pancakes. More than for just us two. Yes, just us two. My mother died when I was three years old in a car accident. "Uncle Niall coming over?"I ask grabbing a pancake and stuffing it onto my mouth. "Yeah," dad says rolling his eyes,"Bye honey and good luck on your math test!" He kisses my cheek and I run out the door like a crazed maniac. My gorgeous boyfriend is holding the door open for me. "Hey babe!" He kisses me on the lips softly. "Dont you kids have somewhere to be?" Dad shouts at us and I blush while Eric shouts back:

"Yes Mr.Thompson!!!"

Eric drives away. "Looking a bit crazy today, aren't we?" He says looking at my frazzled state.

"Oh Shut up..."

~History Class~

"Good Morning class!"Ms.Wakefield, our history teacher, says greeting us. She's one of the best teachers ever.  Everyone loves her. 

She gets a chorus of Heys and she smiles. 

"Well who wants to study about the Frecnch Revolution and its effect on modern day society?"she asks in such a cheery tone she might be talking of anything but that. The whole class groans and she chuckles. "Yeah, me either. so instead today we're going to be taking a trip to the computer lab. Take your notebooks out so you can copy the assingment. You will have to look up a famous or non-famous band from the 2010's of any genre. Then in a two week's time you'll present your discoveries in class and if you can... download a song or two." she says winking.

In the computer lab I sit in front of one of the computers on the back and start typing. It doesnt take me long to find a band named "One Direction" on wikipedia. I start to read the whole info. 

One Direction are an English-Irish boy band formed in London in 2010, consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed with Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of British television singing competition The X Factor. They subsequently signed in North America with Columbia Records.

I keep scrolling until I see a photo of five boys. My breath stops.

Five boys that curiously look like my uncles and dad. Except they all have different last names. I click the photo. Before it can enlargen the screen goes fuzzy and then a message appears. 

This photo has been removed from personal media records by Columbia records.

I stare at the computer oddly and then go back to the wikipedia page. 

I see on of the entries is Band Break-Up.

The Band broke up after some dire circumstances involving Zayn's wife. We cannot disclose further information because columbia Records has issued a restriction on most information One Direction.

I stare oddly at this. I search the web for more information but there is nothing except one article named: Zayn's Wife, Rose

As soon as i click it the same message appears and the article disappears. 

I stare at the screen until the ears begin to click.

When i get home from school i am more than shocked. 

I open the door to my house. I walk into the hallway and let everything drop.

In the kitchen are my uncles and my dad.

"Dad what the hell is One Direction?"