Emotions and Loving Someone

Emotions play a huge role in sex. How you feel about someone will determine how turned on you are by them. Someone you love will be more exciting and interesting to fool around with, where every action and moment you share will be meaningful. By contrast, someone you don't like — no matter how hot — will be a turn off. Think about a girl that is bitchy. If she says mean things to you, it's a turn off. People look prettier when you like them, because you get to see the real person, the beauty that goes beyond just their external appearance.  Getting close to someone is just awesome, and that person always looks better to you as you start to appreciate them more and more.

I don't know why, but it is true — a girl that you like just looks prettier and gives you so much more confidence in life. And that may be the biggest key to it all. When someone you like, likes you back and they make you feel you are valued, you gain confidence to achieve much greater things in life — both with that person and because of them. Having the support of someone you love and who loves you enables you to accomplish amazing things you never thought you could do before that person came into your life. It's an amazing feeling and achievement! None of us can go thru life without others.  Finding someone you can love is so much greater than continually searching for someone you think is perfect.  Here's why: none of us are perfect.

There is so much more to this topic that I'm sure many of you could help add to here. I just wanted to make the point that pretty people can be ugly if they are mean; the person you love means the world to you (and is beautiful in your eyes); and lastly having the love of another can give you the confidence and support to achieve much greater things in life than you otherwise would have.