Part 15

Mark

The way to whatever Jinyoung claimed 'home' to be was.....endless. Well I guess I wouldn't really know since I wasn't focusing on anything the whole time. My mind was no where to be found. I could barely feel my arms and legs wrapped around Jinyoung. I could barely hear Jinyoung whispering things into my ear, only able to make out 'almost there Yi en' and 'you'll be okay'. Him calling me Yi en has come to the point where I don't like it when he calls me Mark while we are alone. The name just seems so much more...personal. Something only he knows and only he can call me that. The same way that I'm the only one who can call him Jinyoung. That part of him is only for me.

Being in a state of, well, really nothing, gives you so much time to think. I spent most of that time thinking about Jinyoung. How he punched Jb in the face for whatever reason, but I was almost certain it was for me. Something tells me Jb caused this. I frowned. I'm just trying to blame someone when it was all my fault. I killed him,"Hey, hey, Mark oh please don't cry!" I felt his hands wiping away tears I didn't even know were spilling,"Jinyoung.....I killed him." I tried to reach out for something to grab, my hand coming in contact with Jinyoung's shirt. I quickly held onto it like a life source,"No you didn't! Jb did." The harshness was obvious in his tone as he said Jb's name,"Jb didn't stab that man." I protested, only finding myself at fault,"But if Jb hadn't done what he did, you wouldn't have stabbed him!"

  I felt Jinyoung move me a bit so he could reach for something,"What did he do?" Jinyoung shushed me, the sound of a door opening quickly following his action,"Hey Jackson!" I heard him greet, his voice sounding perfectly happy. I know for a fact Jinyoung is not happy right now,"Oh hey Jinyoung! Back so soon? What happened to Mark?" The questions fell out of Jackson at high speeds. I pretended to be asleep, even though he couldn't see me,"He is just tired, and the rage ended early since we got everything we needed." Jinyoung lied with ease. I'll have to watch out for how easy he lies.

   "Poor Mark, the first rage is always the hardest! Well I gotta get back to Bam- I mean my room. See ya!" I wanted to laugh at Jackson's slip up but I felt too drained. I really felt no emotion at all,"Bye.......Okay Yi en let's get you some food." Jinyoung carried me into the kitchen, setting me on the counter as he started looking for food,"Jinyoung........what did he do?" He stopped midway of pulling something out of the cupboard and sighed,"Can we talk about this later? You need food." I slowly nodded. What could be so bad that we can't talk about it now?

  I watched silently while Jinyoung started cooking.Soon my mind started to drift away. Is Jb mad that we just got up and left? What happens when we-"Mark it's done!" I let out a noise in surprise,"Sorry did I scare you?" I frowned at the teasing tone in Jinyoung's voice,"Maybe......." He chuckled quietly, putting a bowl of soup in front of me,"After this we will head up to my room okay?" I tilted my head to the side, taking the spoon Jinyoung was handing me,"Why your room?" He gave me a 'just eat' look,"I just don't want you out of my sight right now."

  Taking a bite of soup I enjoy the comforting warmth,"Thank you for the food Jinyoung." He shrugged, I could see the red on his cheeks though,"It's nothing." I gave him a tiny smile in response. Finishing off my soup I saw Jinyoung eating his sandwich he made for himself,"Here hand me your bowl, I'll wash it." I handed it to him without complaint, waiting patiently for him to finish.

As he put the dishes on the drying rack I stretched my arms out. Jinyoung gave me a questioning look when he turned around,"Did you want something?" I nodded,"Carry me?" He sighed with a smile,"Okay, but this isn't going to be a permanent thing." I rolled my eyes, it so is,"Just carry me already!" Jinyoung laughed,"Okay okay fine I will! Stop being so bossy!" I kept my arms out as Jinyoung slipped in between them. Wrapping his own around my waist I clung onto him,"Why do you weigh so much Yi en?" "Cause you're weak."

  I fell silent, my mood suddenly dropping for no reason at all. Jinyoung held me tighter, making his way up the stairs,"I just realized this is only the second time you'll have been in my room." At this point I knew what he was doing. He is trying to make me forget. Forget what I've done,"Mark? Stay with me okay? We are here." I buried my face into the gap between his neck and shoulder,"Jinyoung....what did he do?" I repeated from earlier. I needed to know.

Jinyoung placed me onto his bed. My eyes wondered around his room, mostly landing on Jinyoung,"Let's start right after Jb and I fought in the first house." He placed himself beside me on his bed. Feeling the need to cling to him again I boldly placed myself on his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Who cares about being needy anymore,"Okay let's start there." I agreed, placing my head back in the spot it was before. I could feel Jinyoung gulp,"Well after you left and I ran to catch up with you, Jb disappeared. I went into the house first and locked the man in his room before giving you the signal. Right before you came in I felt someone grab me from behind. The person put my hands behind my back and forced me out the window they entered....it was Jb."

My eyes widened at the information,"He forced me to stay outside while you fought that man. I-I tried to fight him when I heard you struggling, bu-but he wouldn't let me move. He only let me go when he heard you scream that you- that you killed him. I'm so sorry Mark!" I frowned hearing Jinyoung apologizing and crying,"It's not your fault Jinyoung." I pulled away from him to wipe away his tears,"I know you tried to stop it and that's all that matters to me." I told him honestly. He hiccuped,"It doesn't get better Yi en."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he continued,"Wether it's the first person or the hundredth person, it's going to hurt just as bad." Jinyoung lightly moved me so I was laying down on his bed,"If I could take you far away from all of this, I would." He turned the lights off,"Go to sleep Mark, I'll be right here on the floor if you need me." I stared up at the ceiling in thought. Determination filling me. I don't like seeing Jinyoung sad, so I'll have to change. I have to learn to fit in. I have to learn to kill.

----------------

Here's a short chapter of the calm before the storm! Hope you like it! It's short because my school decided to throw projects at me in 6 out of 7 of my classes! Wish me luck!