Part 2

Mark

"Um......I'm not sure I can do this." I confessed to myself, the amused looking boy in front of me showing a smirk that proved he had heard what I said. There we stood, in front of yet another normal looking door. Though this time I knew everything but something normal was behind this one,"Oh come on. Trust me he isn't that scary." I scoffed,"You really expect me to trust you? You kill for fun! You're a monster." I spat at Junior, not even sure that was his name anymore. This sudden anger came out of no where and I couldn't help but glare at him. The said male stared at me emotionless,"That's not what it seemed like when you were checking me out back in the woods where I saved your life! Dumbass!"

My jaw dropped as Junior opened the door and walked in with a scowl, his head high, and a slight sway in his hips,"Close your mouth, you might catch flies you bug!" Scoffing I followed after him,"The only thing I'll be catching is a bat so I can hit you in the face with it!" I heard his laugh from the door,"I didn't know some one as unfit as you knew what the word weapons meant." Huffing angrily I quickly followed him into the house.

   Who is this leader anyways? Raising an eyebrow at nothing I started to re-think why exactly I was walking into a house with a stranger,"Stranger danger." I gasped, not realizing what I had said until I had said it. Junior turned to me and gave me a look of disbelief,"Wow, I'm a stranger now? Okay then." We stopped in front of a wall,"He likes to spend his time in the basement." Junior stated, pulling a rug off the floor to reveal a trapdoor? "Um, I don't do good in small spaces." I lied, did I have to go down there? More like who was actually down there?"Don't worry, it's not a small space."

Pulling the door up by a thin string Junior placed the door on the ground and jumped down the tight looking hole in the floor,"Uh Junior? Junior?" I called in sudden panic. Why did he leave me here? What do I do now? My eye widened instinctively,"Hey-" A voice called from the black abyss-"Don't worry Mark, it's safe just jump." I stared down into the darkness, hesitating,"Trust me."

    Freezing I tried to process what my options could be. Go down the hole and trust the person who basically was sent to kill me, or run away while I have the chance? Gulping I was surprised at how hard this choice was. Sadness erupted from my heart suddenly, taking over my body swiftly. If I ran away, where would I go? I don't have a family anymore."How far is it?" How long till I hit the floor? A yell came from the blackness,"Don't worry! I'll catch you Mark, I will catch you." So it is far,"You better fucking catch me Junior." I warned, glaring at the wall in front of me,"I said I will! I promise I will catch you." That doesn't help my fear of jumping, I thought sourly,"Okay, fine, count me down please." I called down, actually putting my trust in the boy who tried to kill me. He never really pulled a knife on me, or threatened me at all.......

"3"

My grip on the sides of the door tightened,"Breath Mark breath."

"2"

I peered down, trying to catch the smallest glimpse of how far the drop was, only blackness met my eyes.

"1! Jump now!"

Letting my feet lift off the ground I practically threw myself into the gap in the ground. No air swept past me, like I was expecting since I was falling, I felt my stomach turn as I fell. Squeezing my eyes shut I crashed into someone,"Ouch!" They groaned when we hit the floor,"You could have warned me you weighed so much!" Junior. He had dropped me! "You could have warned me you wouldn't catch me!" I retorted, looking up to see two figures peering into the hole. Gasping i quickly stood and watched them put the door back in place, moving the rug over it.