"Someone is at the door. Stop staring at me." Her voice pulled me out of my trance.

I grabbed my wallet and walked to the door, I paid for the food and went back to the room.

"Who was at the door?"

"Why you so worried?"

"I just wanna know. Geez. Anyways drop your pants, let's get this on with." She motioned for me to take off my pants.

"How bout' you come do that for me. I've had a really long day." I sighed, seeing how far I could get her to go. She's this force to be reckoned with, and I wanna feel how much push this force really has.

She got up from the bed, kneeled down a little bit and pulled my pants down. Pulling my shirt over my head she pushed me back on the bed. I'd let her control all of this, but once we got to it I was in charge.

Mila Miller

He wanted me to take control tonight, it's not exactly what I preferred but with him I'd try almost anything. I was more of a pillow princess.

As I pushed him on the bed I climbed between his legs, he grabbed my belt loops and pulled me closer. He grabbed my face and tried to kiss me, I dodged it.

"What do you think your doing?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't like kissing." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why not Mila?"

"Because Keith, it's too intimate." He laughed.

"You're joking right? I'm about to fuck you into tomorrow and kissing is too intimate for you?"

My libido was dropping, and all of a sudden I wasn't in the mood anymore. He just had to ruin everything, "Look we had a deal, it's either you take it or leave it."

"Fine. No kissing." He continued by, taking my shirt off. His arms went around my body to take my bra off, once it was off he kissed my neck.

He flipped us over, and put me on my hands and knees. "Let's see if you gone be talking all that shit."

Gripping a handful of my hair he pulled me back roughly. My back arched against his body, he began leaving a love bite. I wanted to moan, but at the same time I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much I looked forward to him taking me to my climax.

He slid in slowly, and I let out a breathless whimper. He went faster, slowing down ever so often just to tease me.

"Keith--st-"

"Oh I know you not telling me to stop." He slowed down, to make me feel all of him.

"Shit." I mumbled, as my body fell forward, trying to hold myself up. "All that mouth and you ready to tap out." He was right, I wanted to tap out but he wasn't done.
He turned me over on my back, and put my leg over his shoulder, and entered me slowly, as he played with my nipples.

It was harder to contain myself when he went slow, almost like he knew I was incapable of taking all of him.

"Faster." I said breathlessly.

"Nah." This was his way of punishing me. He wanted me to come before he did, I wasn't going down without a fight. He leaned over and kissed my neck softly, he softly sucked on my neck. He left a trail of love bites, before taking my nipple in his mouth. It was like sensory overload, my sex drive was at an all time high and I was about to climax.