Chapter 15 pt 3

Lily's pov:
(January 2nd)
After spending a day home with Ray at Mark's house, I was getting ready to leave to go to the airport. Nct dream was practicing later in the day, so Mark was sleeping. Although, his mom woke him up because she wanted him to come with us to the airport to say goodbye .

Ray- 7:20 am
"I really don't want to go back, Seoul is so beautiful. ur so lucky to be born here"

Lily- 7:22 am
"Yeah, I guess"

Ray- 7:23 am
"It's cool that we're leaving Korea at the same time"

"Goodmorning," Mark yawns, walking into the kitchen. Miya smiles at him.

"Did you sleep late yesterday?" She asks him.

"Sure, if 2:30 is late. I think I have insomnia." Mark says.

Mark's mom is taking us to the airport, and Ray is coincidentally taking the same flight back to Vancouver.

When we arrived, I saw Ray and she waved, coming up to me.

"What a great trip, huh? I got to meet Nct, I became friends with Jeno despite the language barrier, and I have Exo merchandise. We need to do this again," she grins.

"Sure, if you have enough money to come back yourself" I joke.

"When's your next visit?" Mark asks in his sleepy voice.

"I dunno. Lyn will text me. But definitely not soon, I have to catch up with my studies before exams."

"Yeah true."

"How's Jaemin by the way?" Ray asks him. She probably knew that I was thinking about it, and I was too shy to ask myself.

"I'm not sure actually, he said it might be worse than he thought. We won't  promote with him in our comeback if it's that bad, which sucks. But our comeback has been moved to spring. Only because Nct U is having a comeback first, which is "more important" than Nct dream's. So I guess we've been practicing for nothing. But it's alright, practice makes perfect." He says.

"Aw man. I didn't know." I said.

"Poor Jaemin! Tell him that I hope he gets better!" Ray says to Mark AND I.

"Alright."

"Okay, it's time to go. Bye Mark." I hug him and we (family & Ray) leave to our plane.

Two hours later, the members texted on the group chat.

Renjun- 9:20 am
"I don't want to do anything today tbh. What's the point of practice"

Chenle- 9:24 am
"Haha.. let's have an early break. We can't even practice as 7 members."

Jeno- 9:26 am
"Jaemin baby how are you??"

Renjun- 9:26 am
"Um I think he's sleeping?? And you're not, surprisingly."

Jeno- 9:27 am
"I woke up because of construction near my house.. kill me"

Chenle- 9:28 am
"Hahahahaha"

Jeno- 9:28 am
"It's not funny! :("

Jaemin- 9:30 am
"Goodmorning ♡ I'm awake now. My hips hurt a lot, so moms making me drink things with herbs. Hope you guys enjoyed New Year's Eve."

Jisung- 9:32 am
"Let's make 2017 our year!! :)"

Jeno- 9:30 am
"Jaemin why do you text like a teacher ㅋㅋ"

Jaemin- 9:34 am
"I'm mature for my age 하하 (Haha)"

Mark- 9:37 am
"Oh yeah, Ray (Lily's friend) wanted me to tell you that she hopes you get better, Jaemin. She felt bad when she knew you were really injured."

Jeno- 9:38 am
"Aw what a sweet girl. Lily probably didn't say anything since she's heartless."

Jaemin- 9:40 am
"That's nice of her ❤️❤️ "

Chenle- 9:47 am
"Jaemin don't steal Jenos girl haha"

Mark-9:48 am
"Who? Ray or Lily?"

Mark- 9:50 am
"Jk lily please don't kill me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Jeno- 9:53 am
"Ewwwww"

Jeno- 9:53 am
"And Ray isn't my girl.. yet. 😉"

Oh jheez. Time for me to join this conversation.

Lily- 9:57 am
"Shh Jeno I am not heartless -.- of course I hope he gets better, no one deserves pain on Christmas/ New Years. Andd you are not going to be Ray's boyfriend."

Jeno- 9:59 am
"That's an example of how ur heartless. U won't set your two best friends up"

Jaemin- 10:05 am
"ㅋㅋ where can I get a friendship like yours?"

Jaemin- 10:05 am
"Thank you Lily, I'll miss you and your friend"

Jeno- 10:08 am
"You forgot the hearts. Here: ❤️❤️"

I'm going to hit Jeno for that.