Chapter two part 2

Lily's POV
After two plane rides of Miya being annoying, and my mom being overly excited, we set foot In the Airport in Seoul. My mom spots Mark's mom coming up to us.

"Oh my gooood, Lily has grown up so much!! She was very little the last time we were in Vancouver!!" She hugs me and Miya.

"Well, where's Mark? And Minhyun?" My mom asks.

"Mark is actually not with us right now, but he will be home tomorrow." She replies.

"Huh? Where is he?" I questioned. It's surprising to hear that.

"Well,  I forgot to tell you on the phone but, He's a star!! My son is a Korean rapper, and he's famous!!!" She grins.

"Wow, that's so cool!! I want a picture with him now!" Miya announced.

We all laugh. Although I'm shook from what she said.

*The next day*

"Where's Mark? I thought he's going to be here at 2:00??"
Miya says. She's very excited to see him, more than me. And I haven't seen him in so long. I remember crying when his mom told us they had to leave. It's kind of embarrassing to remember it. Then the door bell rings.

"mY SOOOONNN!!!!!" Mrs. Lee yells as she opens the door. I don't remember her being this crazy.

"Hii, mom, I missed you~" I turn around to see Mark, who's way taller, and handsome than he was years ago. His voice isn't even the same. He's only 2 years older than me, but he looks 4 years older. Woah.

"MAAARKK!!" Miya hugs him and takes a selfie with him.

I can't help but laugh.

"It's so good to be back!! Where is..."
He sees me and smiles.
"Lily?? Is that really you??" His eyes open wide.
"Yeah it's me. Hi!!" Our moms laugh.

"Wow, you look really different."
"You do too."
"You're soooo hoottt..." Miya adds a few seconds later. My sister is too young for this :'))

"Okay, well, we have a lot to talk about!! Let's go to my room, I'm sure mom told you about my career."
I follow Mark upstairs.
"Can I come??" Miya asks.

"Miya, please, you're going to ruin the nostalgia I'm feeling!!" I hear mom from downstairs.