Chapter 22 pt 2

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi everyone! So sorry for the late update, I was out yesterday so I couldn't publish this chapter but here it is now! Also y'all better get some popcorn/ tea ready because the next few chapters are intense 👀👀 lol enjoy

August 3rd, 2018

LILY

For Mark's birthday, I came back to their dorm to celebrate with him and Dream. They did a V live together and they really wanted me to finally introduce myself to the fans, which I was against, but Mark ended up exposing me anyways so I had to show myself.

//FLASHBACK to yesterday (Aug 2) //

"After two years, NCTzens know Lily exists." -Jeno

"They're going to think I'm dating half of you now."

"Hey, I said that you were related to me for a reason." -Mark

"Okay but, still." The good thing about Mark telling everyone that we're family proves that he doesn't like me anymore, which is a good thing.. He wouldn't say that out loud if he still had feelings for me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

"The fans are gonna be like 'Ohhh Lily noona is dating our Jeno!!! She's falling in love with Chenle!!' " Renjun mocks Nctzens and we all laugh.

" 'Ooooh Jisung and her look cute together!!! Mark should set them up!!' " Chenle joins in and Jisung hits him.

Later, Jeno and I had a conversation while we ate Mark's birthday cake.

"You know what I realized?"

"What?"

"This is going to sound weird but, you're attractive."

"Ew. Get away from me." He pushes me and I laugh.

"No like- okay I don't mean it in a flirty way. Ray pointed it out a few days ago and she's right. I never noticed how nice your eye-smile is."

"You're the last person to tell me that."

"Okay well, I'm just being nice, jheez. You have nice features that I didn't pay attention to because, you know."

"Thanks. I can't say the same to you."

"Tsk- Jeno!" He smiles.

"You're back to yourself."

"When was I not myself??"

"When I came over on Tuesday. You were so nice."

"To you??? The guys told me take you to a bed. Not my idea."

"No like, you tucked me in and everything. You called me cute I think. Unless I was having a weird dream."

"WHAT? We didn't even talk after you laid down. And I wouldn't say that to you unless I was forced to. What are you talking about?"

"Are you sure?? I said goodnight to you. I was sleepy but, I still heard it."

"Wait... I tucked you in?"

"Yeah. That's a nice thing to do."

"Lily...." .. "That wasn't me." He smiles.

"Um, yeah it was?" His smile gets bigger.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I wasn't the only person who put you on a bed. Jaemin came with me. Remember?"

".. Oh. But then he l-"

"And I left right away and Jaemin said he was going to tuck you in, so I went outside the room and he stayed for like two more minutes. That wasn't me."