The Loving Writer (Fan of Pride and Prejudice) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Start from the beginning

Her son, Declan, he has the same name like my fiancé. *giggles*

2) Talk about your book. Do you have a specific requirement to decide the genre of your book/s?

I write what I want to write basically and yes I always write romance stories. They only genre that I've written in and have regretted is werewolf. I can't get into the story, I did it as a request from many readers because all my male lead roles are so possessive and domineering, but it's not for me. I like simple sweet romances with lots of laughing and a somewhat serious undertone.

I'm glad she always writes romance stories. If she is not, I don't think I would know about Ruxin. Hehe.

3) Where do your ideas come from?

It depends on the book, but I will usually develop the characters before I start the story. I then start to daydream and think of what kind of story they belong in and start to write it all down.

I wonder how she could make this sexy and rich Ruxin or this possessive Alpha Lennox. Would it involve something sexy? Haha.

4) Characters. Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character from your most recent book?

I don't...I hate making a cast. I see the character's as normal everyday people not actors playing a certain part.

I sometimes think the same.

5) What do you do to get book reviews?

Nothing... lol. I write and that's about it, really. (She put a smiley face there)

I wonder what I did think. Why should I bother ask her about it? She is amazing. *shakes head*

6) What are your thoughts on good/bad reviews?

Love them! Well, of course bad reviews suck, but to each their own. I know my stories aren't for everyone and that's okay with me.

Bless her.

7) Any tips on what to do and what not to do?

Don't take it personally if someone doesn't like something you've written shrug it off. Focus on the good and try if you can to give support to other authors. I've never turned away a reading request and I never will. Always respect your readers I can't keep up with the comments anymore, but any messages on my message board or any PM's I always reply. (A smiley face)

Yeah. Stay positive.

8) Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?

Well, as an author I hope to be published in five years. I also hope to achieve more popularity on the Wattpad website and I would love to fit in having another baby somewhere in that time frame.

Amen. Little Kylee and its Daddy. How cute.

9) What advice would you give to your younger self?

I would tell myself to study more and party less! And not to take anytime with my grandparents for granted, because I miss them everyday.

Take a lesson everybody. She is right.

10) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

Probably Pride and Prejudice because I am obsessed with Jane Austen and I loved how simple and heartwarming her writing is.

The book! Smart choice. Hehe.

11) What is your favorite motivational phrase/positive saying?

"Only a fool trips on what's behind them." not sure who said it. But my grandma used it a lot.

That's deep.

12) Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven't included?

Hum...not that I can think of.

Hey, Kylee. I will be waiting for your books to be published. Tell me if it happens. Don't be a stranger.

Visit her page on the EXTERNAL LINK.

---------------------------------------------------------

You know about 'the Carter Brothers'? Well, that's a clue for the next interviewee.

Want your favorite author to be interviewed? Sign it up, tweet me @RozeeEllaine or add me facebook.com/DiamondRozee.

Oh, you can visit my blog: hushnoises.blogspot.com

Polyvore: rozee-ellaine.polyvore.com

Tumblr: rozesme.tumblr.com

WeHeartIt: weheartit.com/diamondsrozee

YouTube: TheRozesme

Photobucket: photobucket.com/user/RozeCarlie