justice prov

After my talk with jay I went for a run. I was,so upset with him. how dear he told me that i was his mate after what he did to me.He give me my beautiful pups but that's it.
I know your are wondering how could i forgive my brother but not my mate.  lets just say la sangre corre más espesa que el aqua. which means blood runs thicker than water. i will always put my family first.
While i was thinking i came across this beautifully clearing in the woods. When i saw the lake i remember my mom and dad use to bring me here when i was sad. I can't help but wonder what would happen if they still  were here. I would i not get abuse form my pack. would we be a family. would i not have the love of my life.  I just wish they were here yo help me.

★ jay pov ★

After justice told me that i was the father i was beyond  shock. I know i had a special connection between those kids. it felt like was had to protect them with my body and soul.

Justice just went into the woods to go for a run no before asking her bother to watch the kids. when she left he came and punch me in my face.if he wasn't my best friend/ beta i would have kill him already.

" you better fix it with my sister our do help me god i will kill you Alpha or not just freaking fix it."

"Dude chill i going to fix this sh!t right now. "

"you better".

After my little conversation i went by the lake were i know she would be.she always came out here to think when she was upset or just won't to get away from the pack.

I just stare at her while she was going into the water. My mate is so beautiful. i don't she why i had to reject her.i mean i had i girlfriend at the time and i thought i was i love that  i didn't need a mate to make me happy. But boy was i wrong. I realise that i need her more than ever. just  need to hold her and tell her  how much regret i had. Just to tell her how much i love.

My thinking was cut of when justice ask me what i was doing here. 

i came to look for you to tell that i am sorry for being such an  a** to you.that i need you and the twins. I can't live with out any of you guys. i love you so much please forgive me. i was on the verge to cry.i don't care what  people say but REAL MEN cry.

" OK i'l1l qive one more chance .but if but if you mess up we are done for good."
"thank you thank you so much  u made me the happiest man of the face  of the earth.

"yea yea whatever i need to get back to my babies so lets go will ya."

we were on are way back to the house and I clouding  stop thinking that a finally have my mate