In the Other World...

*Drake's POV*

I can't stop thinking about what I saw. She never looked so...torn, beaten...broken...I really need to stop though. She's still another one of those who don't matter in the world. But still, what happened? Why do I care? Oh, there's Neil! I don't want to tell nor do I want to show how I feel about this.

"Hey Neil, what's up, man!" I say while grabbing him from behind and messing with his hair (the guy way).

"Sup dawg! Nothing really new, what about you?"

"Ah, life just carries on. Hey, did you hear? We have a new kid coming to our school today. Apparently, he used to live here as a kid, but I don't know him."

"Really? He probably moved away right when you came then. Do you know his name?"

"I heard it was...what was it, M...Mikey? Mike? Oh, Michael! Yea that's it!"

"D-Did you you say Michael? As in, Michael Green?!"

"Uh...I don't know. Why, you know him?"

"If it's who I'm thinking about, I gotta find him. Now!"

Neil runs off to find the newy guy. Werid, I've never seen him so shocked before. Good thing he didn't notice me acting "strange." Then again, he would never guess I was thinking about Catherine. He probably never even saw her like I did. Good. It was...a sight...But who is this new guy? Well, old? New? Whatever, I wanna see who he is, see if he's cool or not.

*Neil's POV*

Michael is back? After all these years, he's back? Oh boy, it's been so long. Will he remember me? Will he know what's happened since he left? Does he know about Catherine's distance? What happened to him? Why did he disappear? All these questions Went through my head while I was searching for him. He used to be my best friend back when we were four or five. He talked about Catherine a lot, but I didn't know her until I was eight. Michael had spoken about how amazing and funny she was. But when I met her, I didn't see the description that he gave, I only saw dark and emptiness. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong one, but it had to be her. I didn't really think about her until Drake moved here, when we were ten. Drake and I became friends immediately and we've been best friends since then. One day, Drake saw Catherine and just started picking on her. Because I was Drake's friend, I did the same. She didn't know I was friends with Michael, so she's only thought bad of me from what I can see. But hopefully, she can see that I've changed. I'm not the same person I was back then. I can't do that to Michael. He adored her as kids. I want to know why. But now that he's back, maybe I can see why. I gotta find him! I wanna know why he left without a word, without an explanation, without saying goodbye. I got to the front office to see if he could possibly be there. That's where all the new kids go on their first day. When I reach the door, I'm a bit hesitent, but I look inside. There's the attendence ladies, some kids from school...bingo. I see him. He looks exactly the same, except older. Wow, so many memories come back. I open the door to walk to him when he looks up and sees me. We smile at each other and I walk to him giving him the best tightest bro hug I've ever done.

"Wow, Neil! You look exactly the same!"

"You're one to talk, you too!"

"Man, how long has it been!" 

"Ten long years! How long will you be here?"

"I'm staying here until college. I don't know where I'll be going, but I'm here for the rest of high school! Damn, looking back at everyone passing by, I could only recognize you!"

"Of course you do, I was your best friend! Aside from Catherine of course!"

"Oh my god, is she still here?"

"Long story, but first, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Michael...why did you leave? You left me a note of goodbye, but I could never find you after that. Where did you go?"

Michael's eyes becomes saddened  by the question. What happened to him?

"It's...hard to talk about to be honest, but I trust you. I'll tell you after school?"

"Sure, where do you want to meet?"

"I want to visit the last place I left, so how about the park near my old house?"

"You mean Fire King Park? No one goes there now, ever since South Gate opened up."

"Yea, I used to go there all the time."

"I remember...Yea I'll meet you there at 3:00?" 

"Ok! I don't get my school scedule until  tomorrow, so I get to go home now!"

"...Not cool."

"Haha, I'll see you later."

"Alright, see ya at 3:00!"

I leave the front office as Michael leaves the school. He looks exactly the same, except taller and pretty built. I need time to go by faster, I want to know why he left. This will be on my mind all day...

*Michael's POV*

 Huh, things seems to have changed a lot over these past ten(ish) years. Even though I was 5 when I left, and 18 now, I don't consider those dark years part of my life. I can't wait to see Catherine again! I want to apologize for leaving her there in the cold park. I wish it didn't have to be that way. I can't even imagine how she is now. God, she never left my mind. Even though we were kids when I last saw her, I never stopped loving her. Yea, at my old school back in California, I had a few girlfriends here and there, no one could compare to Catherine. I can't wait to see if she is in any of my classes! Now, time to go to my new home and eat!

Author's Note: Heyyyyy! Ok, so what did you think of this? I needed to bring you guys back to everyone else! As much as I wanted to continue with Kade and Catherine of course! SOSOSO! Vote, Comment, fav, Subscribe, and SHARE SHARE SHARE! :) To the right will be Michael! Logan Lerman Will be playing him!