My Guardian Angel

*Kade's POV*

She needs to see that I'm worried about her. She needs to know that there is someone that cares for her. She needs to stop closing and start leaning on others. Why can't she see that? It's not healthy, nor is it good for the soul. Maybe I should send her to a new place, away from her family...No. She would hate me for taking away Melissa and Melissa's family. And I know that even with all the shit she goes through, she still cares deeply about her parents. God, why do they have to treat her that way? Can the police do nothing? The police...Hmmm....

*Catherine's POV*

I go downstairs to apologize to Kade for my rude behavior. I know it was out of hand to get mad him and everything, but I still don't think he should have taken my phone while I was on the phone with Neil. Nor should he have snapped at me knowing my situation. Still, I need to do something! He's my only hope...Aside from Melissa and her wonderful family. But while she is away, I must trust Kade, and whomever he trusts. He wouldn't dare let anything happen to me. Which is why...I need to step up and say sorry. I go to the living room looking for him, but he wasn't there. Maybe his room? Treading over to his room, I take a deep breath. His door is closed with lights seeping through the crack underneath. I am about to knock when I hear his voice. He's speaking, but to whom?

"I know I shouldn't, but it might be for the best. Don't you think it could benefit her?...Yea but safety is more important...No I'm not crazy!...No, it's not like that, and you know it...Sean, seriously, stop...Would you just fuck off!....Sorry..Yea....Yes...Ok...I'll see you later then."

*Knock knock*

"Hey, Kade, can we talk?" I ask him through the wooden door.

He keeps silent for a while, but I hear his foot steps walk toward the door. He slowly opens the door knob and peeks his head out.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out, keeping my head down. 

I can feel Kade's eyes on me, and to be honest, it's a scary feeling. I shut my eyes, and want to disappear into thin air because his gaze won't go away! Slowly, while still looking down, I peek an eye open to see his feet are literally right by mines.

"Catherine, what are you sorry for?"

"For everything. You met me a few days ago and have already given me so much. More than I have ever gotten. In just a few days. You gave me more than what I need. Thank you."

Now I know I'm such a crier so of course my eyes get all teary.

"Catherine, you really cry too much. I can't even count how many times you've cried in front of me."

I sniffle and look at him in the eye. He really is my guardian angel. Then something starts bugging me...

"Kade, what time is it?"

"It's around....Oh wow, it's already 7:00. Ready for dinner?"

That's what's bugging me...My stomach! I'm so hungry! Even with all the pain I have to endure, nothing will stop me from food! FOOOOOD GLORIOUSS FOOOOD!!! Ok....What am I eating....I look to see Kade looking at me strangely. Well then again I'm acting weird. 

"Let's go eat...If you want..." he says timidly.

"Yes! What's for dinner?"

"Well what do you want? We can go out, or I  can stir something up for us!"

"What do you usually have when I'm not here? Well, before I was here..."

"I often went to my girlsfriend's house. She and I eat together almost every meal, but she's....busy right now so I'm on my own. Well actually, I'm not! I have you!"

I give him this blank stare. I think he's not eating with her cause ....

1. She's jealous

2. She doesn't know about me

3. He's telling the truth

4. He's hiding me

5. He doesn't have a girlfriend

Hmm...which one could it be...

"Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing...nothing at all...."

"If you say so! So, what do you choose? Here or eat out?"

"Let's go eat out. What is nearby? I don't want you to have to drive far."

"Well, there's all the fast foods like Sonic, Mac Donald's, Wendy's, Chick-fil-a, then there are better places like Olive Garden, Pei Wei, Sweet Tomatoes, Uni Sushi...What are you in the mood for?"

"I like sushi! Can we get sushi?"

My mouth already starts to water at the thought of sushi. I rarely have it! The last time was when it was Melissa's 12th birthday, and her grandparents took us out for sushi. Mmm, that glorious heavenly food!

"Sushi it is!"

"You are my hero!"

"Well, I am dashing, strong, and courageous!"

I give him that blank stare again. Little conceited bastard.

Authors Note: Oh My Gosh. I totally forgot about writing this. LOL. I'm sorry? IN MY DEFENSE....I'm so so so so so busy! Also....K-Dramas...has taken up my time....SORRY!! Ok ok ok I'll keep writing again. I feel horrible for not doing this for yall. I actually have another story in mind, but I'll do this one first. I'm not sure where  I want this to go yet...ANYWAY! More chapters to come. If you have any ideas on what I should write on in this story, like twists or things, message me! I also am sorry for another filler chapter. I just love these two! Even though...never mind you'll see in the near future! Until next time! FREAKING VOTE AND COMMENT! Kthxbai :3