The Doctor Visit

As I arise from the best sleep I've had for a long time, I notice a lot of weight. Why can't I get up? How much did I eat last night? I open my eyes to see myself in an unfamiliar room. It's...green? I look at the bed sheets...also green? Then I feel something on my stomach/side/waist area. Why. Is. There. An. ARM?!?! I quickly take the arm off of me. I turn, even with the pain, to see whose arm it was. Kade.

It all came back to me.

Kade scaring me in the morning, Kade becoming my math teacher, Kade being on my side, Kade giving me my first giggle during class in a long time, Kade knowing about my story, Kade introducing me to Sean, Kade finding...me.

I look over to see him sleeping peacefully. Wait. Why does he not have a shirt on?! I look down to see myself fully dressed. That could've been bad. Looking at my watch, I wonder why I am awake. It's only 7:23. If I don't go to school I usually wake up at 9:00...that's odd. I turn my head back in the direction Kade. Why is he helping me like this...I don't notice his breathing pattern is different while I stare at him. Suddenly, his voice calls out.

"Why are you staring at me while I'm trying to sleep...?" he asks me in a husky voice.

"I was not staring! There was a-a-bug! On the wall behind you!"

"Catherine, I know I'm a desirable guy, there's no need to hide your affection!"

"Kade! No that's not what happened! I'm not attracted to my teacher! Don't get the wrong idea! You are really attractive but I'm not into you like that!"

Kade looks at me with a dull face...

"HAHAHA! I can't believe I said that with a straight face!!! Hahaha!"

"Kade! Oh my gosh you were joking!?"

I chuck my pillow at him with full strength, forgetting my wounds. I hiss in pain, but still give Kade a glare.

"Haha, your face was priceless!"

"Yea yea whatever."

"Hahaha....What time is it?"

"Well now it's 7:47."

"Oh good, we have plenty of time!"

"To do what?"

Kade wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Oh geez you are so perverted!"

"I'm a guy, you can't blame me! Plus, it's morning."

"Ew! Ok, I'm out!"

I jump out of the bed and run to the bathroom.

"Joking, again!" he yells through the door.

"Stupid, idiotic, playboy," I mutter to myself.

"That's not a nice thing to say about your teacher!"

"Ugh, go away and let me pee in peace!"

"Well then hurry with your women needs cause my needs are important, too!"

"You have your own bathroom!"

"...Right. See you downstairs!"

I hear his feet shuffling to his room. For a teacher, he sure is strange....and sometimes dumb. But we all have those moments. I finish cleaning myself up making sure I look ok. Walking out of the bathroom and into the room I slept in, I notice clothes on the bed with a note on top.

"Here are some more clothes for you to wear to the appointment. I think they are your size. If not, there are other clothes in the closet in the room next door. Come down for breakfast when you're done changing."