That just made him laugh harder.

I took a deep breath and walked up right in front of him, looked him in the eyes, took my pants from him, and slipped them on without breaking eye contact or blinking once. As for Niall, he couldn't stop blinking. His mouth went agape too.

"What's the matter? Dog got your tongue?" I grabbed the tip of his tongue and moved it a little before letting go and putting my clothes back.

"Isn't it cat got your tongue?" He asked.

"Yes, but do I seem catlike? I'm more canine-ish." I replied. He just shrugged. I could tell he probably wasn't going to forget that for a while.

I shoved my pajamas into the suitcase and went into the bathroom to wash up. I brushed my morning breath, well I guess midnight breath, away, washed my face and then put on some deodorant. I ran a comb through my tangled, and now peach, hair.

"I said I was going to ask them what color I should dye it and I didn't. Eh, I'll do it next time."

By the time I got out the rest of the band and Lil were waiting sitting on the beds and chairs.

I stopped. "Is this my intervention?" I asked.

"What? No. Why? What did you do?" Lil asked.

"I didn't do anything." I replied while putting my toothbrush away.

"Then why would you be in trouble?"

"I dee kay."

I picked up my suitcase and pulled the handle out.

"Everyone ready for Tokyo?" Liam asked.

I looked around at the other guys and Lil then nodded.

"Well let's go!!" Harry yelled.

***

We got into the tour bus and were riding down the highway to the airport.

Lil was playing 'Stay The Night' by Zedd featuring Hailey Williams and singing along jumping around.

Louis was driving again and Harry and Zayn were dancing along with her.

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with Niall and Liam and I was kicking their asses at it too. They had headsets so we were playing with other people. That's right, the bus has Wifi. I hope they've done this before so people don't know who they are.

"YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER, THAT WAS NOT A HEADSHOT!!" I yelled into the headset.

I saw Liam's person twitch then run away from a huge group of enemies.

"Come at me bitches!" I yelled at the group.

Four of them were standing in a line. Oh, they haven't been trained. I got a headshot at the first one so I killed all four of the with one bullet.

"FOUR ENEMIES WITH ONE BULLET TWATWAFFLES I'M AWESOME!" I yelled.

We were at my favorite setting where I have hiding places.

"Follow me." I said to Niall and Liam.

I went first and shot anyone who dared to cross our path. When I got to the little technical thingie crap I hid in the left corner, Liam was in the right corner and Niall was in the middle. I almost never die when I'm here because it's impossible to see into it but not out of it.

"GRENADE!!" I shouted and booted Liam and Niall out.

The game shut off randomly and we looked around. I saw Louis looking at us with a smirk and his hands on his legs.