"Aish... Jungkook-ah, how do you manage these chunks of hair to stand up by themselves?" she said as she attempted at patting down my extremely severe bed hair.

"To be honest Mrs. Lee, it's like they have a mind of their own, I can't control this..." I said as I pointed at my dark brown mess.

She just giggled and gave up on fixing my hair. She sat down and waited patiently.

Mr. Lee placed his newspaper down and looked at his watch...

"She should be here any minute now... I wonder where sh-"

As if it was already planned out, we heard the front door of the house open wildly and then close just as fast.

"I'M HOME!!" she yelled.

We heard footsteps make it to the kitchen where she was.... in pajamas still?

She smiled at us, hugged her dad, kissed her mom's cheek, and hugged me before sitting in the only empty seat left.

Now... we eat!

Everyone was munching away and enjoying themselves when a certain someone interrupted.

"Sorry I arrived later than usual... it didn't come out at its usual time today." Eunri said sheepishly.

Oh, right... the sunrise. On that hill. On that cliff full of sunflowers.

Wah~
I had forgotten about that cliff...

How could I? It was my first time seeing the sunrise in such a picturesque way and most importantly...

It was where I met her.

Who knew that after this encounter I would be here now?

Living in the house of a GIRL.

Let me just tell ya, if my 15 year old me saw who I was now, he would die of a heart attack.

But seriously thinking about it, I've been relying too much on them. In the end, I have no bloodties to them. I'm just a burden they're wasting their money on.

Ugh.
I'm terrible...

I looked up from my almost finished plate and decided that this would be a perfect place to tell them.

"I think I'm going to move out..."

It was like time had stopped.

Mrs. Lee gave me a distressed look, Mr. Lee looked at me directly, and Eunri had a concerned look on her face.

I smiled sheepishly and in order to stop this awkwardness I kept talking.

"I know it's sudden... but I've depended on you guys way too much." I paused to let them take in everything.

"I mean, I can't live here until I'm old and crippled... I seriously love you guys and I consider you as my family, but I don't feel it's right that you guys still have to take care of me when I'm a full grown adult now." I pressed my lips together and looked at each of them.